Happiness: a proud and lonely...

The wind leaves on the sand of desires, and carries each grain of sand a secret thought, leaving it on a separate existence in the midst of other sources of world doom. There is lost my happiness — it is independent now. A proud and lonely.

Without encountering eyes, and opened the palm of showering the earth with thousands of grains, similar to the snow, which is looking forward to leaving the stuffy room, out of the dungeon into the light. As the air waiting for him. In order to breathe. And hold deep in the lungs, under the solar plexus. And enjoy the freshness that fills your lungs.

But the picture is different.

Sitting on the knees before the face of the ocean, dominates at the global calculations; and here was all once hidden. The dream became a reality. A step forward is made. A timid and at the same time confident.

That's the beginning of getting started.

You know, love sometimes, flare up feelings, and then after a while the disappointment.

Then I go to the ocean to forget.

Yes, it helps to cure.

Silence. It really will be this time? I thought, with the ocean I'm on for a long time. Again the same rake, again the same manufacturer, again the harsh soil, overgrown with thistles and thorns. The cold and chill from callousness and groundless insults out of nothing.

You're a mug! Coming from the clouds. Someone was sitting so funny and chatted nezavyazanny boots on bare feet, shouting something to me and joining hands in the shape of the horn, wanting to shout to the silent silence. It lasted seconds.

The following was one Shoe had flown straight to the pumpkin mine. The second — in the opposite direction — a different direction. And also reached the target. Sighted. Each of us is a great hunter. Everyone went away with his trophy. The funny guy in the new red cowboy boots began to jump on the clouds. The second hunter had gone — with a dead skin of the first hunter.

And first the hunter and left to sit on the beach — across from ocean and the Shoe is filled with someone's endless thoughts of radiant, shimmering in the sun and pass through itself a stream of bright piercing light. Through yourself and through your heart.

He returned to his...

© Sea, especially for

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: Marine

Tags

See also

New and interesting