Cheap people

Even in the third year of the Institute while studying philosophy, I remember the quote from Hegel about how to determine the value of things.

• You must first determine the value of a thing in itself, then this stuff and the future of this thing.

This approach allows to determine not only the cost of things, but the cost man, cost time, cost, communication and more.

I with my students for many years am aware of the popular philosophy, and I, like a tape recorder, repeated the quote.

Helped me to understand this phrase one of my students, when told about his attempt to arrange a personal life. She already had this right, because in 4 years of group classes, its earnings have increased 10 times, she bought an apartment, a car and received 4 promotions. By this time she was already 38 years old. This was unfortunate many years of living with her husband-an alcoholic and neurotic scandals with his mother.

4 days in a row they are beautifully met — trip in his car, restaurant, flowers, etc. On the 4th day he asked her if she loves him. She answered the question with a question: "what is love?" His answer: "It's when you no that person can not live," he alerted her, competent and knowledgeable of the definition of Fromm, who believed that love is an active interest in the life and development of the object of love. She knew that this make love cheap people, most likely alcoholics.

She already knew that before her cheap. You have to cut bait. Still, she went to visit him.

He lived in three-room isolated apartment owned by the mother, has to make do with odd jobs, never studied and did not have a clear life plan.

The meeting took place in his room. Within 2 hours mom with different issues would come in without knocking 18 times. Her last visit was associated with the requirement to give the car keys because of the violation of traffic the fault of that guy who is in a state of alcoholic intoxication, the car was sent to the penalty Parking.

And only then it all became clear — people are cheap, enmeshed in psychological ties with a domineering mother and alcoholic future in the form of total dementia. Thus, the cost of it was negative.

My mentee was glad that everything worked out in 4 days, or rather in 12 hours, whereas before it took several years, as it was in the past. But it is possible to determine before.

When I in terms of numerical psychology began to evaluate my life, I realized the correctness of this principle, I realized that if I was guided by these principles, sooner, we will achieve more and faster.published

Author: Michael Litvak

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1342872719141020&set=a.751407031620928.1073741826.100002549157155&type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting