Funny story about the pilot-the Joker

Sometimes people even the most serious and responsible professionals are not averse to a joke on your colleagues or customers. Most importantly, these jokes went too far, and even fire can! Today the Website offers the reader a story where one pilot lost his job. I, too, humorist found!

In Irkutsk airport one time worked that is still funny the second pilot. Often, before landing, he bypassed the old An-2 aircraft, which flew with it pulling the braces are thin wires that give the wing rigidity. He did it, not paying any attention to the crowding of the plane of the grannies of the small villages (the main contingent of passengers). The old ladies looked at him uncomprehendingly, and every time he asked them the question:

Oh, and how do you fly?

— And what, my dear? — cautious grandma.

— Look, the plane is all wire tied! shown to brace and antenna.

The same jokes that pilot was transferred to a baggage service, appointing the foreman, and there he worked for a short time, it was spectacularly fired after one story.

Once after loading the Luggage in the plane, the flight was delayed, then was reappointed because of a change in the weather... the Foreman of this hassle, tired, and he decided to take a NAP in the cargo compartment of a suitcase. Other employees thought he was gone, and went to rest.

Finally, the Board gave permission to take off... Woke up the foreman from the noise when the plane was on the runway. Scratched his head, thought to die from hypothermia he does not want (the temperature in the Luggage is approximately equal to the outside temperature), but the plane already took off...

Then the foreman unscrewed the hatch in the roof of the compartment that is in the floor of the cabin, and climbed into it to heat. And at this point the flight attendants just went and checked that all passengers buckle up. Oil painting: on the floor of the cabin moving carpet, a flight attendant with a wild screech jumps out of the way the carpet pulls back and it appears the man in form of airport staff gives all tortured eyes, wipes the sweat from his brow and says with relief in his voice:

— Whew, barely caught up!..

via my-msk.ru/topic/82/

Tags

See also

New and interesting