Cut garlic and pulled serdtsevinka... When you understand why, I'll do the same!

Garlic is praised in many articles on our website, but today I was able to learn something new about this famous product. It turns out that garlic helps to lose weight and is a powerful cancer prevention!

Garlic tincture on alcohol will help get rid of parasites in the body, rejuvenate the blood vessels, get rid of excess cholesterol, speed up metabolism! But we must follow one mandatory rule for achieving maximum therapeutic effect...

Garlic nathanaelgreene
  • 200 g of alcohol
  • 200 g of peeled crushed garlic

Cooking
  1. Important point: before you crush the garlic, remove cloves from the core if it is rough and noticeable. The young garlic may not be subject to that procedure. The core is removed, to protect the infusion, because the old core of the garlic can have a bad effect on the gastrointestinal tract.

2. Pour garlic a lot alcohol. Let the mixture brew for about 10 days, then strain it and keep in a dark place.

How to take garlic tincture Dissolve 10 drops of an infusion of garlic in 5 tbsp of cold milk. Drink a health potion for 20 minutes before a meal. To do so 2 times a day for 2 weeks then take a break for 2 weeks and repeat the two-week course again. The effect is incredible!

After a week you will notice how improved digestion — no heaviness in the stomach after eating. Possible weight loss! A result of purification of the vessels will disappear chronic headaches, as well as normal sleep. Positively affected by receiving an infusion of garlic also on the skin, it is much faster updated, becomes taut, the defects disappear!

Contraindications for receiving this equipment. Diluted in milk, tincture garlic is perfectly safe for the stomach, in addition, we removed serdtsevinka garlic, which could be harmful.

By the way, serdtsevini has sprouted, old garlic, it is recommended to remove prior to consumption of garlic in the food: then the smell of garlic is not so pungent and will disappear quickly! It is also very useful and need to eat roasted garlic.

This recipe is an infusion of garlic is a real treasure that I want to share with your friends! I won't waste any time, I'll make up the potion.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting