- Cookies (for example, "Jubilee") - 600 g
- Butter - 200 g
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. l.
- Milk - 1/2 stack.
- Sugar - 1 stack.
1. Cookies Crumble hands up small pieces and crumbs. Cocoa mixed with sugar.
2. Butter cut into pieces and melt in a saucepan over low heat, add the milk, add the cocoa and sugar. Heat, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved (but do not boil!).
3. Remove from heat and mix with crumbled biscuits until a thick mass. Roll the sausage, wrap them in plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator for 6 hours.
4. Cut like sausage. You can also add together with biscuits raisins, nuts and candied fruit.