"I'll show you the library name of Felix Pushkin!.."

It is no secret that a student can be difficult, and a graduate of military Institute! Here and discipline must be respected, and to study diligently, to disgrace before the troops. The website offers the reader a story about what not to bring the coach to handle!

When I was studying at the military Institute in Krasnodar, my battalion commander was known throughout the neighborhood, Colonel lipowski. In the last year is thinking about writing a diploma and under the pretext of search of the necessary materials left on all day AWOL otmazyvayas that went to the library named after Pushkin.

After a couple of months the Colonel lipowski suspected that there is something out of the ordinary. Lined us up on the parade ground and excoriated, the essence of which is conducted to ensure that officers go AWOL forbidden to walk. And finally, our beloved battalion commander issued the sentence:

— I will show you all the library named Felix Pushkin! Come go to the restaurant "fisherwoman Sonia" and buy a fat goose, pull out of his f**s a big pen and write me a story about the fountain of Bakhchisarai!

AWOL since then, nobody went...

via delovremja.ru/publ/8-1-0-54

Tags

See also

New and interesting