10 invaluable life advice from albert Einstein

Albert Einstein became famous not only as a great physicist, but also as one of the wisest men of his time. His quotes are long gone worldwide, and many of the tips do not lose their relevance today. The website collected for the reader ten very wise advice from Einstein that should not be neglected in life.

Be curious "I Have no special talent. I am only passionately curious".

Perseverance is priceless "It's not because I'm so smart, but because for every problem I come more cautious than others."

Focus on the present "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss enough attention".

Imagination is the power "Imagination is everything. This is a preview of the upcoming events of life. Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Make mistakes "a Person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."

Live in the present "I never think about the future — it comes fast enough".

Create value "Strive not to succeed, and to ensure that your life had meaning."

Do not repeat "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results."

Knowledge comes from experience "Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."

Learn the rules and then play better "You need to learn the rules of the game. And then you're going to play better than anyone else."

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting