The Unexpected Benefits of Strength Training

Today, a lot of people visit gyms to get fit. Someone does it just for their health, and someone for the sake of work, because there are many places where good physical fitness can be useful! Website It tells a great story about a kind owner who did not hesitate to offer his help.

I went to a gym class once. My old friend Victor (the owner of this hall) came up to me and said:

- I bought some pancakes for a barbell with a total weight of 50 kilograms. I put it in a sports bag, hung it on my shoulder, waiting for a taxi. And the bag still significantly pulls off the shoulder. Got it, put it on the ground. Suddenly some kid flies by, grabs her and runs away. Well, actually, that's what he thought, like, I'm gonna grab my bag and run away. It didn’t work out, he grinded my bag 10 meters, and fell next to me. I walked up to him and gave him...

- - I'm interrupting a friend.

- Why in the face? I gave him my card. I'm telling you, with your job, you could use physical training. It won't take long.

- I don't think he came?

- Why is that? He did. I still can't kick it out. There, standing next to the simulator. He will show you how to exercise properly.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting