Breaking intuition girl starting from birth

I don't know what I am.

I don't know what I really want.

Don't know what I want to be.

I have been playing by someone else's rules that they completely forget their true self and who I am in this world..." — this I have heard from women that I'm trying to rehabilitate, saying, "You need to return true, to do what You want...".

And these women a lot. Women who have lost the female a tool of development and viability intuition. Only intuition gives her all necessary information, understanding people and their desires, the feeling of sentiment and understanding when what to say and do, the gift of prophecy and foresight, the ability to warn their loved ones from harm, the ability to heal...

When this tool is lost — we need thousands of consultants and advisers that will tell you how to live (the profession of "consultant"— one of the most popular last years), we lost the ability to treat yourself and loved ones — we blindly believe doctors and medicines, meanwhile forgetting that we can recover the power of internal resources.

We take the girlfriends, sisters and moms when we go to the shops for shopping — so they can tell us what is and what is not. We go to the stores and can't make a choice, call the seller and ask: "what do You suggest?". We carry stones in accordance with the Solar horoscope, not even correlating them with their feelings, but often when struck by the Sun in the horoscope — these stones only enhance the disease and of poor quality.We observe how people look at us, and in connection with their opinion to build an opinion about the...

Breaking intuition girl start almost from birth: feeding and sleeping for hours — and no matter wants to eat at this time, the child or does not want, mother knows best, what he wants! When the little girl grows up a little and refuses to eat (she doesn't), the good mother thinks that she will die from hunger and thrusts her whole plate! Mom knows best!

Then the parents choose clothes that are "better" for the child, toys... and sometimes even friends. And at school all the teachers know, and little who of them is with the personality of the child and its individual characteristics.They just put brand "You two, You're five", and in the mind of the child, is the very identity: "I am two and he is five...".

Self-esteem plummeting. Parents always know better what Institute to choose and who to do...And here grows a personality with full understanding that "everyone around here knows better what I need", their opinion about themselves is completely dependent on others. That's life in complete dependence on others, desire to please, often to the detriment of themselves. And when I ask, "what do You want?", in front of them a complete stupor. This they never thought...

Well, it's time to think! It's time to live your life! It's time to get pleasure from the fulfillment of their desires, and not to pretend that You are fulfilling the desire of others! This life is Yours! No one but You knows how better to live it than You do!

How now to understand their true desires? How to get to herself?

Is there a good technique:

• Take a few A4 sheets or a simple notebook.
  • Upstairs one write "I want...", on the other, "I like...".
  • And in turn fill two sheets, and each of them shall not be less than 100 points.
  • Now do a re-check, say it turns every statement, necessarily out loud, while putting a hand to his chest. And look at your feelings.
Where feelings will be joyful, giving strength, motivation, enthusiasm — it is Your desire.

And where will appear the feeling of "I need it" is the desire of Your parents, or husband, or girlfriend or someone else... — cross out other people's desires.

You will have a small list of Your real desires! Lean on him! This is the key to Your joy and success. And from now on, buying something, making a choice — put a hand to his chest and ask your inner self — "do I want this?" and look at your feelings!

Feeling is the key to the return of intuition, the key to understanding yourself! Because a woman lives and her feelings is incredibly important to develop them! published

Author: Julia Sudakova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: womansanga.ru/vozvrashhenie-sebya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting