Are the dinners in 36 different homes and families around the world

Photographer Louis Bielfeld created an amazing photo project. In the process, he visited dozens of families and took them off during dinner. Family dinner may look very different! — shows the viewer the artist. The website shares with the reader photos showing sharing the evening meal, families from different cultures.

Photographer Lois Bielefeld has done an amazing project, at the same time showing the differences and similarities between different families. She took her pictures of different families during their Lunches and dinners.

The source of the photos: Loisbielefeld.com"early on, I realized that food brings people together. I always had dinner with his parents, who taught me to good food and instilled proper manners"

"A few years later I started to cook for her family. And then I realized that our dinners are different from my dinners with my parents"

"I had the idea to do a series of photographs depicting the traditional family dinners in families from different backgrounds and cultures"

"I was doing your photos only on weekdays and not weekends. Of course, the dinner or the lunch on Monday will be different from Sunday's dinner, as the weekend can devote more time for cooking. And I wanted to show the atmosphere of a typical family meal"

"My project shows that, despite all the differences, all people have one thing in common — food. We all eat, and it unites all people on Earth"

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting