When I stopped to listen to unsolicited advice...

I grew up...

I grew up, when they stopped in silence to listen to unsolicited advice.

Usually unsolicited advice served with sauce "for your own good", but not worth a dime because it is the cheapest coin in the world. Especially if they have no heart of warmth and sincere desire to help others.

I grew up, when he ceased to agree with what was awakened inside a storm of indignation and disagreement. It was especially hard given the relationships with loved ones who searched in my eyes for confirmation of what they themselves were not sure.

I grew up, when they stopped to look at the recognized authorities from the bottom up, with trepidation freezes in anticipation of their evaluation. When allowed themselves to openly be mad at people who are against me took the parental position.

I like the covers a wave of feelings when someone pokes his nose into the mistakes and haughtily says, "Well, how did you managed it?" This is a rhetorical question, and here is my answer means nothing. It's just a clever way to dip in shame.

Of course, it's more convenient. It is easy to rise on the background of shortcomings of others, thereby enhancing self-esteem. So nice and easy to be good, samoutverzhdayas in the background of others punctures. So nice to feel like "not such", when everybody put a stigma of shame and blame. Whether to be a judge for others and to talk about morality. And it's good to be "good" when the world is painted in black and white tones.

I grew up then, when he ceased to reproach himself: "Well, why did you do that? What were you thinking?". Senseless occupation to regret missed opportunities or actions. What's done is done. Moreover, done what is possible in this period of life, with available at this stage resources.

I'm an imperfect person living in an imperfect world. And so sometimes I do stupid things, honestly live for the feeling of ashamed of them. In addition to this, I have flaws and dependencies that are contrary to existing social attitudes about regulation.

I grew up, the code no longer strive to become the person should have and let myself just be. In a specific period of time, with specific people, honestly answering for the consequences of such permission.

I grew up when moved beyond magical thinking and stopped looking for the cause of the difficult events of his life himself. Sometimes certain events just have to happen, and I can not know all the laws of life, to assert unequivocally that the cause of what is happening in me.

I'm just an imperfect woman, daughter, sister, mother, wife. I can only answer for myself, but I burden someone else's responsibility. Often, the behavior of others says more about themselves than about me, and from me a little that depends.

I grew up when agreed with the idea that feelings, attitudes and behavior that have not yet grown up to be spiritual, must be assessed in light of the potential for growth and development.

People are not maturing in that case, when is not willing to accept the current situation of his life for what it is. When he's negotiating, arguing and trying to prove to others that they are wrong — he stuck in his childhood. His life is an eternal question: "Who am I? The trembling creature and CREATION of God?".

Grown man learns how to constructively relate to your own imperfection and failure without losing sight of the personal, and not imposed by the ideal.

Unlived unlived emotions attract events into the life ofthe Relationship-check: Thanks and move on

I grew up in a time when they realized that themselves can not be altered or adapted to a standard of perfection. As an adult, I realized that it's never too late to start yourself to learn and create instruction to their own use, the writing of which is preceded by many years of finding himself in the eyes of others.published

Author: Tatiana Sarapina

Source: gestaltclub.com/articles/obsaa-psihologia/8470-a-povzroslela-kogda

Tags

See also

New and interesting