Why am I ungrateful son

Dressing to the writing of this article was to review girls on my previous post: "Why I'm a cruel son?" She wrote about how unfair it is that she tried and gave a lot of money and effort to celebrate their birthdays, as she worked hard, and they, in turn, feel resentment.

And you know – it responded to me. My mother my whole life I was told that gratitude we will not wait and a glass of water in old age will not be.

In this sense, this desire is laid in childhood, and the desire of the mother, it is important to do, isn't it?

Have any of you had a similar situation?

And so the theme of gratitude that we are so looking forward to investing in the us. I said that I was her investment.

— Here when I will grow rich, then buy the mother....

And you know, I miraculously did not want to become rich, because the burden of expectation and the burden of having to pay an exorbitant debt (how much is your life?) so great that it is better as to avoid this very wealth.

Next, consider the position of mom on investments.

The child should be fed, clean, ironed clothes without stains and holes, combed and learn well.

And now feel like a child and see how important it is for you? And what is really important to you?

Exhausted and angry mother, who works hard, but can buy Finnish Onesie?! Which, if you mess up, the reaction and the pressure will be so strong that it is better not to live! Not exist, to hide and die!

And now I'll write the really important moments in my life for which I feel sincere gratitude to his mother:

1. This is when I wanted to go to drama school, mom agreed with her friend – actress, so she gave me a look.

2. Excoriated the cops that arrested me at the Luzhniki stadium, got my tickets for the concert of DDT, because it was associated with local speculators, and I was a kid wanted to earn some money and tried to sell the tickets below face value, which won on the radio. Yeah, my mom went to their head and so arranged that he even wanted to take her to work.

3. When she was an entrepreneur and introduced me to his business. Gave me the opportunity to earn by helping her.

That is, so analyzing it was important for me, moments when he supported me and my Hobbies.

And here's another example where I was 20 years old and I've lived with a girl, I suddenly decided to give a payment courses on driving. In the end, on the right I did not finish my studies, the machine never dreamed of. As a result, it is felt as imposed by violence, has not met expectations, etc. But would suggest, would ask what I want? It would be a different conversation.

BUT MOMS ALWAYS KNOW BEST WHAT WE NEED.

4. Given the opportunity to choose from a variety of circles where I wrote. In the end, I was left in the theater Studio.

5. Given the opportunity to choose which faculty I should do in College, advertising or journalism.

Do this trick during the week and you will see what happens!Happy women never rebel

I.e. note that I am grateful to my mother for those moments where I didn't choke and give yourself the opportunity to decide. But unfortunately, there were not many.

And all the rest, dear mother, what you think is at least 1000% correct, as you would on this is not spent, will not be received with sincere gratitude, but only as pressure, despotism, suppression, denial of identity.

Author: Paul Stanzone, especially for

Source: www.standzon.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting