Dad came up with an unexpected way to cheer her daughter and it touched thousands of people around the world

After the Chesney family has experienced a family tragedy, they decided not to celebrate Christmas and New year and not giving each other gifts. And yet the head of the family, Paul, found an unexpected and cute way to cheer a daughter Lucy, who was very sad.

The family lives on the outskirts of London, almost in the woods, and forest squirrels feel their property like home. So, Paul decided to make for the furry animals are tiny gifts with the finest nuts.

Lucy posted a photo of protein, opening little presents, via Twitter, and they promptly went to the Internet. Paul was struck with such popular images and said it has lifted the spirits of his daughter, and most importantly.

We at the Site believe that this Pope is good.

People really liked this story and many wrote that it reflects the spirit of Christmas — to share with everyone, including our smaller brethren.

"So funny — I totally did not expect that our photos will be seen by millions of people. We are an ordinary family and always lived modestly, trying not to attract attention," says Paul.

"But the reaction of people made our Christmas brighter and really lifted the spirits of my daughter. And it is important for me!" he added.

Every gift Floors put luxury treats: almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, and peanuts. Looks like it had little animals for the taste.

For families Chesney this seemingly cute trifle too became a special event because it helped disperse the gloomy mood and feel unity with the world.

Photos on the preview SHESAMERlCVN / Twitter

See also
12 most good things in 2016, thanks to which we are proud of humanity
This photo touched the hearts of thousands of people around the world

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/eto-foto-zatronulo-serdca-tysyach-lyudej-po-vsemu-miru-1415665/

Tags

See also

New and interesting