The project of the Russian photographer: forget anonymity!

The project Yegor Tsvetkov "YOUR FACE IS BIG DATA" took 6 weeks and includes images of 100 people. The photographer took pictures of random passengers in the subway, and then used the app to detect these same people in social networks.

— Development of technology takes away from the power structures of monopoly on the identification via photo/video and reports this to just anyone interested. Without knowing it, people continue to adhere to familiar patterns of behaviour, closing to the public and open social networks, — says Yegor Tsvetkov, a photographer from St. Petersburg. — Quick anonymous search page of the human social network in seconds transforms an impersonal object in a close friend.

— In your project, YOUR FACE IS a BIG DATA, I photographed the people sitting in front of me in the subway car, and then searched for them on social networks using publicly available software. So I've learned a lot about human life, not engaging in personal contact, and were able to compare the real image with the Internet representation.

published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: fishki.net/2163641-zabudyte-ob-anonimnosti-rossijskij-fotograf-opoznal-svoih-sosedej-v-metro-po-stranicam-v-socsetjah.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting