Rejection of "nicks" on the Internet

Interior Ministry has proposed to abandon anonymous nicknames Internet
December 7, 2011, 20: 02Versiya Print
Paste into the blog
Reduce the degree of anonymity on the Internet, giving up anonymous nicknames in social networks that are a potential threat to the foundations of society, proposed the head of the Bureau of Special Technical Russian Interior Ministry, which includes the management of the "K", Police Major General Alexei Moshkov.
"Today we have an active and constructive dialogue with the Internet community to ensure that it it has come to the decision to reduce the degree of anonymity on the Web, helping to clear the Internet and allowing citizens to speak, breathe in the information space," - said Moshkov interview to "Rossiyskaya newspaper "to be published in Thursday's issue.
The general said that "today social networks, along with the benefits often are a potential threat to the foundations of society." In social networks organized extremist groups, are campaigning. They collect money for criminal groups, as well as co-ordinate their actions. There are those who are acquainted with minors and involving them in prostitution, said Moshkov.
In this regard, he recalled the situation that was at the end of last year at the Manege Square. "It is in the social networks sounded extremist slogans and calls to action, as a result of organized riots in the capital," - said Moshkov.

According to him, people are tired to chat with strangers, "when in comes to your personal page anonymous and writes something, including - all sorts of nasty things", reports "Interfax». [Next]

"Personally, I'm not interested opinion is absolutely unknown to me a man hiding under the nickname unclear. If I know that it is - an eminent expert, I have read carefully. And so - I will not waste time, "- said Moshkov.

On the issue of anonymity on the networks, he explained that in the real world of banking offices, restaurants, nightclubs there face control. "Why not put into cyberspace? Register a real name, report current address - and talk. If you - honest, law-abiding people, why hide? Let me remind you, there is no censorship of the Internet, and for criticizing the management of the "K" to seek out and arrest anyone not "- said Moshkov.

He said that thanks to the opportunities provided by virtual anonymity, has already formed a criminal layer that specializes in providing technological solutions - software and information, as well as the latest hardware to representatives of various communities to criminal fraud.

"This specialization can be traced, for example, the organization of DDOS attacks when selling services to block web-sites using a botnet or personal information, including bank accounts and details of bank cards. We can regret that ordinary crime has penetrated and good to settle in unlimited infotelecommunication environment. This is primarily fraudsters, blackmailers, extortionists. All this fully applies to the Internet and cellular communication ", - said Moshkov.
taken from here look

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting