Simple test: do you really

I came up with a test that for a couple of seconds will help to accurately determine whether you love yourself really.

Just answer the question: "do you Like to cook?"

Practice shows that the majority of women respond: "For myself — no, but for someone, for a loved one, children, friends — Yes!".

Attention a question:

HOW? How can you not love to cook for himself?

That is, I is a person that does not need to try? The person, who is not worth my effort and imagination? A person whose smile and fun I don't want to see?

Sports, tasty and balanced to eat well and need to look neat because you love that person, not in order to love others.

Treat yourself the way you would like them to treat you other.

Well, there's something else.

Relationship to food reflects our attitude to life in General.

• People, lazily poking the cooled oatmeal in the bowl, usually the same boring answer the questions, waiting for someone else to heat up and serve ready, rarely taking something in their hands, complain about the fact that life is imperfect and everyone lies, suffer from procrastination and excessive postoperatorie.

• People throw it in my mouth all that I see (hamburger, chips, snow cones, soup, potatoes, ameralik, chocolate, kapuchinka, Stacie, another potatoes, another aprolific) usually go to some horrible events, communicate what hit people are in a chaotic relationship and raising children is chaotic. And Yes, often fundamentally changing the profession: copywriter today, tomorrow — the pastry, the next day — the photographer. However, often they do all this at the same time.

• People meticulously calculate every calorie and balance eaten, as a rule, do not forgive errors either themselves or others.

• People who adore the decorations and meals, eat every last crumb, licking the spoons and forks with a fondness for new combinations that fill a paper bag of fresh greens with crispy rolls, fragrant with sesame, how these people love life! They literally enjoy it like fresh butter, the crust is still warm bread...

Thin spaghetti with soft cherry tomatoes, spinach and pistachios...

Bruschetta with small, neat, delicious, drizzled with olive and sesame oil, tomatoes with tiny leaves of fresh herbs...

Warm couscous with duck and cherry jam...

Fresh tea with cinnamon and vanilla...

God, life flies so fast. Eat with pleasure. Even if the only person you can fix is yourself.published

Author: Tamriko Sjølie

Also interesting: Not all women like to cook

How to cook — to boil or fry?

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: pokolenie-x.com/?p=32365

Tags

See also

New and interesting