The girl just called a friend with a couple questions, but brought to a hysterics of him and the whole office!

Often a phone conversation becomes a cause for laughter. Especially if it accidentally overhear other people draw their own conclusions. The website tells an incredibly funny story about how the response to a call from the store has made a lot of people roll on the floor laughing!

Aquatrade-nsk.gamesto action — pet. Aquatics Department. Consider the fish for sale, incredible beauty. Suddenly find a kind of fish, have long been looking for a good friend of mine. Immediately dial the number.

The conversation from my side:

Hey! I "Aquaglide". Here Molly-snowflake is. You wanted them? And who are you? And how much? There is still black there. Yes will look at later. Come on I'll buy — and you'll pick it up tonight?

Agreed. Goodbye.

In the evening he comes:

— Ira, I imagine, talk to you, and then look — my colleagues from the laughter at the tables were popolzai. I said to him: what is it? And they even words can not say. Only grunting — laughing already can't... Then when I calmed down, I quoted part of the conversation, they heard one-sided:

Hey! Great! Want! I really want to! Long time I want! Me girls! Some! Actually, make it three. No, just little white. How much money? Good! At six in the evening run to you!

via anekdotov.academy/590

Tags

See also

New and interesting