This grandmother started instagram in their 90s and became a real star

Meet Raisa Gladskih from Magnitogorsk, and she is 90 years old. Recently a granddaughter helped her grandmother to register in instagram. Since that time, the woman is telling the network about his life. Have a cheerful and wise Raisa has a lot of fans. We Website also admire this modern Granny.

"I am pleased to welcome you! I β€” Raisa. I'm 90 years old. I have two children, three granddaughters and five great-grandchildren. I have never tattled on the bench with the grandmothers. In my opinion, for this I am too young"β€”is the Internet star.

This grandmother is very good memory. Her granddaughter said that at first, Raisa recorded memories of childhood and youth on paper, but then agreed to share their stories with the world. So on instagram there were memories of her husband, parents, war, famine, and all that this woman has seen in 90 years. "You asked what helped me survive the hardships and difficult times. The first thing that comes to mind is my optimism," admits rice.

"I couldn't even have imagined 10 years ago that you can tell about yourself to people without leaving the house and someone will be interested? I'd see so many young, beautiful, fit people. Look at their life, see along with them beautiful places, cities, sunsets and sunrises.

Amazing time! That mean people who are distressed, where the world is heading, and claiming that "our time was better"?"

"I don't know why some people need to constantly grumble and complain. Pity β€” the last of all the feelings that I would like to call people towards themselves. Yes, lately I sometimes get a little cocky towards. But it's a magnetic storm, not age!" sure grandmother, with whom we need to take an example.

Photos on the preview raisa_90years_old

See also
This woman in 61 years has become a style icon for thousands of people
This woman does yoga and drinks wine every day. Her 105 years

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/eta-zhenschina-zanimaetsya-jogoj-i-pet-vino-kazhdyj-den-ej-105-let-1387815/

Tags

See also

New and interesting