Just wanted to borrow father's car, but there appears on the scene the man's Logic!

Many believe that women's logic defies explanation. However, sometimes chips such that though stand, though fall. The website offers the reader the story is a vivid example of male logic, completely eclipsed the women's.

Dad arrived in the evening by car, I had to drive on it in the morning. I came out of the entrance of the machine on the usual place there. Well, I think, sometimes, of Parking spaces a little, here and took. Call dad, ask where the car is. In response, I hear:

Had a third entrance.

The house we have intricate shapes, the wing 4 of 15 entrances, the numbering is questionable, but we do not live in the first year, remember. Well, take a walk.

Reached the place — no car. Three rounds of this and the adjacent entrances — well it is not, though burst. Call the father:

— Dad, are you sure you left the car at the third entrance?

What? What of the third? At the ninth, I told you! I mean, Yes, the third: our seventh entrance, is the first, eighth, and ninth second — third, really it was difficult to understand? And they said the same!

via just-story.ru/story/3542

Tags

See also

New and interesting