"Boy, come here," About the respect for other people's children

Have you ever had to see in public transport per adult passenger power off from the back of the other adult backpack? Unlikely. But children don't get often.

While the child is still small, the attitudes of others often neutral-touching. Wuxi pusi, what a nice child, take candy. If it is very noisy or stain your boots with your white coat, the claim is likely to be directed toward the parent and scold, and protect.

But the older the child becomes, the harder he falls: he kind of gets into a gray area — and not just a child (in the eyes of society, in fact, of course, the child), but not yet an adult.

And if the kids can always hide behind the broad back of the parent, the older children increasingly go to our hostile world alone. And then one day, a strange evil guy suddenly pulls off the power with you backpack on the bus. You, the parents normally are not educated?

Children and teenagers — they like a little less than human. Not Mature enough yet. Didn't deserve it. Not reached. Not earned. Not suffered these rights and respect.

Children and teenagers are some kind of powerless creatures picking on all and Sundry, starting with the teachers at the school and ending with some strangers in the bus. Especially if they are alone, without parents, and to stand up for them no one.

Recently read a debate, protracted almost to the week: just a story in the style of "boy, come here." At the summer festival in the Park the woman herded the boy of twelve and his younger sister out of retirement, because their parents were not around, and she was impatient to hold back for his family. The essence of the debate boiled down to the fact that adults still need to give.

Yes, elders must give way — we are taught from the cradle. But life is not always so categorical and is not divided into black and white. There are plenty of shades and nuances. Here at the returning to school student, for example, a stomachache, or in PE he sprained his leg, or just tired. But it will definitely raise simply because give place to the older, ill-mannered you are!

Young, stand up. The feet will not fall off.

— Small yet. Tolerated.

— Take off your backpack from the back.

Go precomposting me a voucher, boy.

And this is a required poking.

— You getting off? — for some reason always irritated teenager poke in public transport.

The formation of respect to adults results in the end in fear of them to the taking of speech. Children of seven-ten-twelve-fourteen can not communicate with adults on equal terms, cannot fully explain can't fight back.

If the turn is a ten year old child without an adult, so it is possible to get around, and push. And if he should find the courage to politely assert their rights, it is somehow automatically to be equated with rudeness.

I'm sorry, but you actually stood behind me, firmly told my child Olesnica it in the queue for weighing fruit man.

Yes, as you so a child brought up that he dares to be rude to adults, — told me man, when I went to intervene.

Oh yeah, the right one will silently stand by, to suffer, to wait until all the adults finish to do your important business.

Here in the clinics happen. A child comes without a parent, just silently sits on the sidelines and don't even dare to ask who he is. And sitting for hours. Because gladiolus. While some compassionate adult will not notice and will not interfere.

— Girl, you one? Then for me going.

Many parents send their children to the clinic with hours of queue and the eternal sorting out who who who on the record, who is on sick leave, who to ask, and who is just rushing like a tank, with the purpose to help him grow up and become independent. But it does not teach how to behave, how to talk to boors, as it is polite to argue, how to defend and most importantly — how not to be afraid.

You need to teach the child to respect not only others, but yourself. Polite and standing up for our rights — not equal rudeness. Because there will always be someone more powerful, arrogant and imposing. Someone who is happy and not the carcass will push us into the background for the sake of their interests, and at the right time you should be able to clearly say: sorry, but you are with me. Because that's so all of us brought up that, before the age of forty years, we are afraid to say a word and only now learning to assert their rights.

Also interesting: to Teach the child of politeness — it's not just about good manners

Alice Miller: the Moralizing only takes children from the right path

A huge amount of material devoted to how to teach a child to respect elders and how to make him appreciate the work of others. Because the child "uses the products of another adult work", and he's not like, right?

Yes, the backpacks in public transport would be nice to remove. But why do we believe that we have the right to pull off them with other people's children?

Let's start with the adults.published

Author: Anastasia Santo

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: lady.tut.by/news/relationship/517078.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting