10 most stupid gifts that people did not hesitate to make your family

The editors of the Site likes to receive and give gifts. Today we give the reader a dozen stories about the most ridiculous and memorable gifts for a long time told by their recipients. I met my future in-laws for the New year. She reached into my travel bag and took out a pair of socks, put them on the bow and presented it to me as a Christmas gift. I decided that it was a hoax, and laughed.

Mother-in-law was deeply offended that I don't appreciate the efforts that she wanted to show that I'm welcome in this family.

~~~

Last New year I got a gift from his young man's shampoo complete with programming books. He said he decided to make two gifts — a soul. That's where he got the idea that my soul is a pediatrician in dire need of a book?..

~~~

On my tenth birthday my grandmother gave me a huge Soviet crystal bowl. Why is it the ten-year boy, I never realized until now.

~~~

The most unusual gifts that I gave the classmates and parents while I was in school:

1. Two and a half kilometers of toilet paper, which equals 42 rolls;
2. A bundle of firewood;
3. Snowball (Yes, a sweet fermented drink);
6. Shovel with a bow and gift-wrapped.

~~~

My mother in law every year trying to outdo itself and just gives amazing gifts:

• Opened wrinkle cream (then I'm seriously offended on her, I'm only 26 years old);
  • A bundle of wearing nylon stockings;
  • A large bottle of white glue;
  • Bag of cat litter (in fact I have a dog...);
  • Set of assorted cracked and chipped tea cups.
~~~

My friend's parents in the market kept the tent where they sell artificial flowers. So on their birthdays, I always received a bouquet of flowers or a grave adorned with black ribbon wreath.

~~~

Me and my ex-boyfriend, who then met for more than two years at that time, gave the parcel. Just pack, this durable gift with two plastic handles, with the words: "Well, you love the movie "Twilight," look, here is a beautiful sunset."

~~~

In third grade a girl who I really liked, called me on my birthday. All anything, but she did it for a couple of hours before the holiday. Time to run to the store, and the family money was tight.

Before leaving grandma handed me a bundle, saying that the friend will love this gift from him and I went, happy and beautifully dressed. The time has come to present the gifts, all given dolls, soft toys, books, video tapes with cartoons. I stretch his gift, a classmate opens it, and there — oiler. Yes, a simple oiler with transparent lid like this.
Thank you, grandma...

~~~

In seventh or eighth grade girls together with the class teacher decided to treat us, boys, music on February 23. Collected money at a local tent gained cassettes with Russian performers. Don't know what motivated the girls when buying, but in the class we got the entire collection of "the Gaza strip". And I went to Valeriy Syutkin...

~~~

The dumbest gift I was given at the kindergarten party. Imagine you are 6 years old, you tell a poem to Santa Claus, and then with glowing eyes run for a present... And Santa Claus pulls out a bag and gives you a plastic green watering can!!!

via pikabu.ru/tag/%EF%EE%E4%E0%F0%EE%EA/hot

Tags

See also

New and interesting