My husband decided to teach your dog not to jump on the breast. But his method worked not so, as he waited!

The website overheard an entertaining life story, and immediately shares it with the reader! House we live the German shepherd dog Gerda, and that's one of the stories from her childhood...

Dog she is rather big, but quite kindly, and very playful. And as a young dog from completeness of feelings to the host loved with a running start to jump on his chest or stomach and stay there, clenching his jaw on a sweater or t-shirt.

Husband is, of course, didn't like, and he initially tried to explain that she was wrong — to no avail, and the thought of physical impact and it never came.

I asked friends, as supposedly to be... One and advised:

"Take, — he says — half a lemon, and when you jump, a splash into her mouth; the dogs do not like sour — next time won't jump".

Well, I prepared the lemon, cut it in half, and then the puppy uses, and with a run — on the belly owner. The husband still had time to aim, and a burst of juice gets into the open mouth. The dog's jaws close forgot and fell on the floor.

I... walked Away... Another thought... And went on the second run. Lemon ready... the Dog jumped up, took my husband a lemon, hid in the corner, and there was already a lemon ate the...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting