$ 32 billion to the poor: such a large donation the world has ever seen

Such large donations has never been in world history. Saudi Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud donated to charity his entire fortune, estimated at a whopping amount, namely $ 32 billion!

According to respected publisher Forbes, Alwaleed is the richest man in Saudi Arabia. And all his fortune he decided to give to charity.

"It's my duty to humanity," commented the Arabian benefactor.

According to him, the specified amount under the plan will be distributed among the recipients in the next few years. The main areas in which the money will be spent, will struggle with the consequences of natural disasters, building schools and orphanages, the fight against various diseases, assistance to women, facilitating the resolution of cultural contradictions and improving the quality of life in remote areas of the world.

Daniel Ellie 10 important habits that will change your life

Academician I. P. Pavlov of the Russian mass mind

"The limited timeframes no. At the time, all my fortune will go to good causes. Already a significant part of my income goes to it," said the Prince.published

Source: formulalubvi.com/populyarnoe/32-milliarda-dollarov-nishhim-takogo-krupnogo-pozhertvovaniya-mir-eshhe-ne-videl/

Tags

See also

New and interesting