When you ask for a photoshop of the picture and the Retoucher is a master of trolling

Trolling through photoshop has become a tradition that is firmly entrenched in online communities, ranging from the banter on unexpectedly asleep the head and ending with a running girl with a creepy face. One of these experts on trolling is working hard. James Friedman continued to pour in photos with requests to improve, and he continues to spread of them the most.

But the really strange thing — Friedman has long been famous as an expert on trolling, and we thought that people finally realize that some pictures just can't be fixed, but Internet users still send him their pictures.

The website publishes 13 examples of works by Friedman. It's funny because it's just so.

"Could you photoshop my brother (he is buried in the phone) so that he is also having a good time?"Photo published James Fridman (@fjamie013) Aug 29 2016 8:17 PDT

"Do so, if I hold that rock"

"Make like we're in dangerous waters. I want to look cool"

"Put me in the Bugatti. And then I lied to my friends that I have this machine". The request was a mistake — instead of the put ("put") was written by pet ("pet")

"Take my right leg longer. She looks short"

"Do something to my friend was not in such an awkward position"

And again, a victim of the spelling. The girl asked him to make it look better than her friend. Is greater she wrote a grate that can be translated as "Turk"

"My friend was running from something terrifying"

"You couldn't do anything with the guy in the background? He spoils the whole picture of his appearance"

"I want to look like I'm in the cartoon"

The girl was asked to remove freckles. What Friedman advised her not to try to get rid of something that makes it unique

"Make me sexy pirates"Photo published James Fridman (@fjamie013) Jul 14 2016 at 7:14 PDT

via bigpicture.ru/?p=813563

Tags

See also

New and interesting