All in capsaicine, the very substance that gives it the Hotness. There is even a scale of increasing Hotness of the pepper, which was developed by American chemist Wilbur Scoville. It was created based on the personal experiences of the scientist, after the value of the Hotness clarified with the help of chemical experiments.
Fifty seven million one hundred sixty one thousand eight hundred forty three
The use of capsaicin.:
1. The capsaicin in the composition of pepper is his weapon against germs.
2. It is widely used in medicine as an effective local anesthetic. Ointment capsaicin ease pain from migraines and arthritis.
3. This substance increases circulation and blood flow, so it is often used in anti-cellulite remedies and creams to increase Breasts, or lips.
Forty one million six hundred thirty five thousand two hundred sixty two
4. Capsaicin, a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage by molecules of free radicals and helps break down harmful preservatives of food products subject to enhanced processing.
5. When regularly ingested, it improves digestion, stimulating the production of juices in the gastrointestinal tract and increasing the metabolism, helps to fight caused by bacterial infections.
Thirty three million six hundred eighty three thousand thirty five
6. It stimulates the cardiovascular system, lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressure and reduces the risk of blood clots.
7. Stimulating properties. The Indians believed dark chocolate with a bit of hot pepper the best dinner that precedes the perfect romantic night.