Violinist Ben Lee is recognized as the fastest man in the world

Perhaps he has super human speed superhero the Flash, but violinist Ben Lee (Ben Lee) can ideally fulfill the Flight of the bumblebee on the electric violin in just 58.03 seconds, which makes him the fastest man in the world.

Usano Bolt (Usain Bolt) will not like it, but the Committee of judges of researchers who work on the program "In search of the Superhumans" the discovery channel has already announced 32-year-old violinist Ben Lee the fastest human in the world. Ben and his rivals took the test in a controlled environment, where researchers used electromagnetic pulses to measure brain activity during task execution. "I reached that speed only because of the tens of thousands of hours of practice that I could sustain only because of his parents musicians who constantly encouraged me," says Lee, who plays the violin from 5 years old.

Today he can play at a speed of 17 notes per second and claims that it will improve your speed further. Four-time world champion in speed of playing the violin — one of many contestants, who were selected from hundreds of fast people in the world. Rivals Lee was: skydiver Frode Johannessen (Frode Johannessen), which can fly at a speed of 260 km/h and Jerry Miculek (Jerry Miculek), shooter speed, who manages to make 10 shots at 5 targets in 1.06 s.

Source: /users/559

Tags

See also

New and interesting