How to influence a person without insulting or causing resentment:
1. Begin with praise and sincere recognition of the merits of the interlocutor.
2. Point out the errors of others directly and indirectly.
3. First, let's talk about their mistakes, and then criticize his companion.
4. Ask the interlocutor questions, instead of him something to order.
5. Give people the opportunity to save your prestige.
6. People Express appreciation for the slightest of their good fortune and celebrate their every success. Be single-minded in their appreciation and generous praise.
7. Create people have a good reputation, they will try to justify.
8. Resort to to promote. Create the impression that the error you want to see fixed, easily rectified; do so that something that you encourage people, seemed to them easy.
9. To ensure that people were happy to do what you have to offer.