How to Cleanse the Lymphatic System

It happened to me once to consult a surgeon, inflamed Achilles tendon (it is slightly above the heel). Either he jumped off too fast to get under the car, or the weight he endured. Or maybe just overexerted, walked for a long time. In short, I had to go to the doctor. Especially since I've never had anything like this with Achilles before. And the doctor, I think, knows many different cases, and maybe he will advise. The surgeon was a very meticulous guy. Not finding any visible damage (invisible, too: he sent me for an X-ray), the doctor checked the condition of the inguinal lymph nodes, they were enlarged. And lymph node enlargement is a fucking thing, brothers. Like any inflammation, though. It is advisable to eliminate it as soon as possible, otherwise everything can end very, very badly, up to a trophic ulcer.

Unfortunately, the prescribed medicine did not help me. No, I do not blame the doctor: he did everything as it should, prescribed exactly what should be prescribed in such cases. It’s just that I have a special body that doesn’t take antibiotics. Or this one turned out to be a fake. In short, I had to look for ways to treat myself again.

So I turned to yoga. He looked through the book, found the words “cleaning up the lymphatic system,” and began to study. The poses were not difficult, the main thing was to keep balance. But they helped me wonderfully.

Stand in the main rack: legs together, hands at the seams. Then, sliding the left foot on the inner side of the right, get to the stop, that is, so that the heel rests in the groin. If it does not work, pull the leg with your hand. Then put your hands in front of you, joining your palms, fingers together and up, at the level of the chin, as if praying. Breathing calmly. Hold on to 10-15 breaths and exhales. Don’t try to breathe more often.

Move your hands up over the sides and similarly fold them over your head: palms and fingers together and up. And stand the same 10-15 breaths and exhales.

Spread your arms out. Hands at head level, fingers as if holding a football, but not tense. So also stand 10-15 breaths and exhales. Do the same with your right foot. For a month of training from inflammation of the inguinal nodes there is not a trace! They're back to normal. Note: Exercise is best done in a swimsuit so that the foot does not slip through the fabric. In extreme cases, wear tights made of non-sliding material. And more: it is very useful when performing the exercise to imagine that you are standing under a stream of illuminating you warm light, which washes out of your body all the diseases and carries somewhere down. They fall into a black hole and disappear completely from our world.

Source: natural-medicine.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting