Like a truck to turn into Autonomous eco house, solar powered

Israeli animator Joseph Tayar transformed an ordinary truck into a beautiful eco-friendly home.

"I don't feel like I missed something. Yes, I gave up many material things books, clothes and other unnecessary things. But I found freedom. The real freedom. The freedom of movement that allows me to live near the beach, in a picturesque woodland setting, or even in the city. Freedom from taxes, electricity, cable companies and corporations." Joseph Tayar.

Joseph was inspired to implement their project after they saw a television program devoted to caravans. Being willing to bring their idea to life, Tiar turned the 11.5-meter long truck into a real home.

Improvements were embedded in many aspects, including insulation of walls with a thickness of almost 18 inches, modern kitchen, two separate areas (one of which is raised at the rear of the truck), spacious living room, dining area, work area and spacious bathroom.

Wood is used in different parts of the converted interior to create a warm and cozy atmosphere — in fact the interior is a little different from the classic small houses that you could see.

But most importantly — the roof of the truck covered with solar panels, providing energy to this wonderful house. The house also has a storage tank of water, directly under one of the bedrooms that allow this mobile home to be fully independent of external communications, if suddenly will come a need.

His next goal is to purchase agricultural land and the development of a village on wheels for all who want to live independently. This will be a place where everyone can grow their own food and share with each other, to come and go.

Source: rodovid.me

Tags

See also

New and interesting