Scarecrow with his own hands out of wood

Last summer I took advantage of a wonderful opportunity to create a Scarecrow of the felled tree.

I saw cut made at an angle of 45 degrees. Of the disks turned expressive eyes. Secured them with screws, placing the pieces of dark fabric. The nose is made of cork from dichlorvos, nailed the usual nail. At the level of lips nailed three small cloves. They secured the hair tie is red. From the tow had a wonderful hair. Cap made the original image my Scarecrow.

I named him Gosha. In gardening he was given another name: for red nose called Oleg Popov. He became a local attraction that helps with orientation on the terrain. Pass by not noticing gosh, it is simply impossible! About it I am often told by passers-by.

And one more advantage is my bogey is the absolute resistance to atmospheric agents. Hair after rain became so hard that the wind was not terrible. Prevented the alder turned out the problem is a design element. Shoots from the root there all summer. I, of course, removed. Birch growth forms, dies out entirely, if you remove the crown. Time-consuming stubbing is replaced by an element of decor, which can not buy in the store.

The idea with the painted faces on the saw cut of trees, well known to all, but the artist in me bad, so made simply and quickly from scrap materials. The junk trunk of the tree is a wide scope for imagination.

Source: vcvetah.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting