7 things we offend their children

One psychologist said, "At every opportunity – take your child's hand! It will take quite some time and it will no longer lend you my hand!".

Everything we do in life our children comes back to haunt them. If a child grows in trust, he also learns to trust others, if the kid love and support, he becomes attentive and caring.

But there are terrible mistakes that adults make under the influence of anger or indifference, without thinking what it can turn around in a small child's soul...

We are very much hurt for our children when:

DO NOT UNDERSTAND!Years in 13 I fell in love. Eugene was an excellent student – smug and snide. But it seemed to me that he is the ideal. However, the ideal did not pay any attention to me, and I cried. And my mother, trying to comfort me, totally full of it: "Yes you that! This is so serious. In a year all will pass!" I didn't want my love passed.

Then I saw the same picture in the movie "You can not dream":

– Mom, I love Kate!
Oh, don't be ridiculous. Such Katya, you'll have a million!..
– And why you, the parents, in advance for all we know?

NOT SUPPORTED!Little Caruso ran from the school crying, "Mom! A singing teacher said my voice is like wind in a pipe howls!". "Well, come on, son! Do not listen to anyone. You sing like the Nightingale the most beautiful in the world. I just know it!" Scary to think that the world would never hear the great tenor, if not this wise woman. Constantly tell your children: "You can! You can do it!" – it is very inspiring.

COMPARE with other children."Look at how Anya is neat and tidy. Not that you're a pig!" Seem familiar? One can't understand what they want to achieve mothers in these words? But hatred for Anya, it is difficult to invoke different emotions...

SCOFF!We with the little sister came from the store. My sister was 3 years old, her face was painted with spots of green fodder: the chickenpox. Saleswoman, who had nothing else to do, turned in our direction and giggled: "Oh, what a beauty came to us! Look at you!" I came up with only one thought: where would close to take a gun and shoot them?..

OFFEND with our words and actions.In 8th grade, I considered myself quite grown-up and independent woman. One day we sat with dad on the geometry, which my brain completely refused to understand. And then the Pope in the hearts slapped me on the ass...! It was not so much hurt, how incredibly insulting! I've never talked to him. And he could not understand that we are so much touched me...

SCREAM and get mad.I remember in the hospital my neighbor, exhausted by the whining of the kid, grabbed him and started to shake and yell, "What the hell do you want?" I will never forget the huge, blue, terrified eyes of the kid who didn't understand what was happening. It seems she then was very ashamed...

IGNORED!And believe me, this is the worst. A Japanese scientist has demonstrated worldwide experience with plants. Three of the same seed were planted in three jars. Every morning, passing by the first banks, a scientist greeted the dwarf and told him sweet words. Before the second jar he shouted and called the plant insulting words.

The third germ he simply ignored: without looking, passed. You can guess what happened to the shoots in a month. The first spikes of luscious green color throughout the entire width of the sill. The second was completely dry. And the third bend! Children also like green sprouts: parents with years reap just what nurtured themselves!

Now look away from the monitor and imagine your baby. Here he squeezes a plump Cams, funny scrunches up her nose and smiling the entire width of his toothless mouth. And in response to your breast takes place something big and soft. This little one loves you unconditionally: in any mood, with any gifts, just because you are his mom or dad! And that smile you give up everything!

Remember this as often as possible and love your children! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting