It makes sense

фото:wallpaperscraft.com

Slowly down the dark stairwell, lighting the stairs dim beam of the flashlight. My family has lived in this house for fourteen years, and there were always dark due to the lack of light bulbs. Install the useless – immediately steal. So walk with flashlights.

Out on the street. The cold air blew in his face. Eyes buried in the sky. Beauty... Finally can see the stars. Even easier sedillos. Found the constellation of Orion. Hi! Without you the night sky was empty. Carbon monoxide, factory emissions (the delights of our civilization) and the rainy clouds are quite often closed from the eyes of the cosmic neighborhood.

Walk down a dark, dimly lit streets. At the music school where my daughter studies, to the meeting. Go to the meeting, glancing at the stars and think. I think that here they are, the flickering vdaleke — real and large. And I am so tiny, very tiny on our little planet.

Remember the last TV news. Now very often convey stories about natural disasters. Scary to think. The elements in a matter of seconds carries out all what many people dream, what are investing so much effort and so much time. Homes, expensive cars, banks, shops – all this is swept away at a time. And just have that? Here is the earth, the stars and me. I – that is – people.

And what happens? Tangibles is good, but not paramount. But the person to remain in any situation is important. And stand in the most difficult circumstances help us very different values – spiritual.

As it is important to extend a hand to the falling, to comfort the needy, feed the hungry, help the sick, a smile passing by, finding time for communication with loved ones and close friends. To give all warmth of my heart. Don't skimp on the good words. Learn to be kind and helpful. Here it makes sense.

Because when it comes time to leave, we will be able to carry away feelings, knowledge, experience. And cars, houses, money will carry the element.

Source: www.ipslabs.net/feed/

Tags

See also

New and interesting