Let's not be fanatics. About eating habits and not only.

Sixty million three hundred ninety four thousand eight hundred sixteen

Post inspired by the fact that I decided some time ago to eat more raw foods. Accordingly, he went to see the recipes on the raw food diet. A lot of things and all that tasty and healthy! Now prepare salads, soups and sweets, and enjoy. Only one sad. Tell me, why always like someone to oppose? Why must to curse the infidels and promises salvation to the faithful? Why not just do what you like and what benefits?

This, of course, applies not only to food preferences, which, incidentally, has already formed a whole subculture. If you're not raw foodists, you will burn in hell fire, food addict! Tellingly, these sites often contain religious and political overtones. There are great patriots, there distorted excerpts of Castaneda – in General, did not get the man in the street just to eat as he wants, without prepaymania in this case subcultural and personal ideological paroxysms.

Why bother to impose to someone that, to conjure, to promise horrible death and the torments of hell? Partly, if we are talking about food, it can be justified in the case of vegetarianism and veganism. Yes, we are talking here not only about the health of their precious skin, but also kill millions of animals living scared and scared of dying, and about the ecology of the entire planet suffering from meat production. Calls to others can be justified – but only as long as they have the form of recommendations, not of the biblical curses. Not all can immediately give up their food habits – think themselves to transition to a vegetarian diet; and some did not refuse. It's not that bad (die, dipshit! Oh, that's me...), but because this is the society in which they live.

Imagine if you said “I need my car for scrap, because the total exhaust gases are killed every day for one migratory bird on Madagascar, and you are being bullied, and environmental harm”. Absurd? But the facts are accurate. Maybe you would have bought yourself at least a hybrid on reflection. But in that case, if you on all sides hear the curses and see the proudly contemptuous gaze of those who have already “passed”. They are aggression, and aggression can bring.

The problem is people who discovered something new for themselves (beware of those who say “I know what your problem is”!) that they become fanatical. Going on a raw food diet, he sees amazing results, it improves health, increases stamina, youth and energy. What is he doing? Makes raw food Goodies and carry family and friends to try? Happy healthy lunch food at home? Gets results in sport, so that everyone can see what it healthy and beautiful? It would be logical, because maybe some of his friends and acquaintances in his example, would understand how great it is to be raw-foodists. But no. Because eating people was otherwise, and the level of creating it remains the same. And if yesterday he was jeering and Chmyr on the forums, those who root not for Zenit, but today it spread rot and Chmyr in the company of their own kind those who are still “absorbs dead cooked food” (as he himself just a week ago, but he doesn't tell anyone). Aggression, the need to fit in with the subculture and the hatred of dissenters he will not go away, the man remains the same.

Feeding behavior has become a very strong cultural factor. But there are other, well-known: social, political, religious. If you find something cool, really worthwhile and useful, share it! Recommend this! But just do not force, do not attack.

A video on YouTube which shows the abuse of animals on farms – that's good, that's what the average person does not know, seeing only happy pigs and cows in advertising sausages. But if this video is inciting hatred of meat eaters is bad. Swearing and mutual curses in the discussion of this video is also a dead end road. Information should reach people to the maximum extent, but to foment mutual hatred can not under any circumstances. Hatred will not force anyone to love animals, the planet, your country, a particular religion, etc. Hatred never make love. Your choice man can make himself.

I believe that society will grow up one step, not when its constituent people will become more educated / politically conscious / religious or, on the contrary / eating right and so on through the text, but when they overcome in each breeding the germs of bigotry and will not be to blame, and to recommend to; not to curse, and to tell; and not to hate but to love. published

Author: Andrew Nordbon

Source: mindness.ru/%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%82%D0%B5-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B/

Tags

See also

New and interesting