Environmental life skill. An alternative to plastic bags

I want to share with you advice on how to avoid unnecessary use of disposable packages for weighing in supermarkets.

Think about it: One package use an average of no more than 20 minutes, and its decomposition takes from 100 to 400 years. In Russia, the bags make up a huge percentage of the garbage going to landfills, where they can be recycled.

There is an alternative!
1) Mesh for washing small size (30x40cm less) – they are long, do not break, light-weight, and washable.
2) the Bags made of organza or any other transparent and durable material. You can buy them or make your own.
Most importantly, to provide a place for labels. I did the plastic tags from the old folder.
3) to Carry the bag with the packages just in case, to minimize the acquisition of new.

I checked these options in practice and was able to make the purchase, not using any disposable package.
By the way, the reaction on the cashier was friendly and adequate.

Use of health and share this information with others.
Thank you in advance and good luck!

PS. Now this is my must-have. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/notes/%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F-%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0/%D1%8D%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%84%D1%85%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D0%B0%D0%

Tags

See also

New and interesting