Unsportsmanlike walk

Recently, I had to make a very simple and stupid opening. Almost America through the window. But it's made life easier for me and one of my children, it's hard not to share – if such "revelation" to someone has not yet come.

Fifty million nine hundred sixteen thousand nine hundred thirty seven

It was evening, we five-year-old daughter rushed home from the doctor: had to quickly assemble the house two more children and all go together to class.

Haste, of course, was highly conditional. I rushed forward as the horse tangled in the shackles, but could not achieve even an acceptable average speed. My "irons" hung on the left hand and, holding her, doing – so it seemed – all that we were late everywhere.

Daughter particularly impressive was clumsy, managing to stumble through every fourth step, bending arm, threw his head and sopel. Then all of a sudden asked me if I wanted to hear her new song. I wanted her legs crossed faster – and nothing else.

When half the usual eight-minute route, we climbed about ten minutes, I could not resist. Of course, I asked him question number one on the list of most stupid and useless parent query:

You're kidding me, right? Are you specifically?!

And my daughter is serious lady, because she raised her head, looked seriously and devotedly into my eyes and explained with a slight sigh:

– Well... no. I'm just tired, you know?.. Can we slow down will we go?

– Slow down? - I'm not moving! and I again strongly pulled forward his austenitnoi treasure, clumsily perestavaya legs in boots bought, as always, slightly big.

And submissive sniff. Too submissive. I looked down under his left arm. There flashed boots baby. Top top, top top, top…

It seemed to me that it is too fast they flash. I can barely move, exhausted from an empty loss of time, and the child is like in a different time plane, hurry hard. What is it? I decided to just try to put his feet to the beat of his daughter. Said – done, and…

And of the fifteen steps I stopped to catch my breath. That was a terrible run on the "gym" at the Institute, defective walking to the limit. And in fact – simply an attempt to rearrange the legs with the same frequency with which we have to do a small short-legged child, hurrying for the parent.

Turns out my daughter was such a "walk" more than ten minutes without a break and never whined... But previously, and for twenty or thirty minutes we are somewhere on foot was exerting…
In General, I was ashamed, I immediately corrected himself... mentally. No, that night I really immediately corrected. I just ran a reverse experiment: I let go of her daughter and began to look now as it will move the legs.

Six meters by inertia she panted, then fell silent and went in for her normal pace, staring distractedly about him. I began to adjust it was a lazy gait sviatoslava the students on vacation. At this pace we completed the final stage of the route.

As a result, I order rested (got into the role and really felt like a student on vacation), and the daughter took a breath, sat up and began to tell me their stories, which are a great mistress, but which I only now realized – a long time we in the street have not heard.

This is how, I thought, the stories and conversations gone? And how many street whims, arguments and tantrums could have been avoided if only... If only I earlier put yourself in the place Shorty?
A hundred times heard about it, right? Street and tantrums do not become less – it is much easier to push a child than to organize themselves and to go out on business early, with the expectation of a baby step...posted

Author: Olena Fetisova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: alpha-parenting.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting