7 best forums, blogs and YouTube channels about quadcopters

For those who speaks English well I want to recommend a selection of the best English-speaking places, but for those who want to explore the world of quadcopters in the native language, I'll tell you about the most interesting places is certainly worth a look.

1. Forum about quadcopters and other multirotor systems Rcdesign.ru
This forum certainly can be called one of the most popular and well-known in the world of model airplanes and in particular fans of quadcopters. There always happen a stormy discussion innovations in the world of quadcopters, own inventions and of course there is always the exchange of experience between like-minded people.

2. YouTube-channel RC Buyer
No less informative for beginners would be to channel Igor Rubin — RC Buyer. The channel has been around since 2011 and during that time Igor told me about all the interesting folks demonstrated their capabilities and will outline the pros and cons of each model. For the channel monitors are already more than 180 000 subscribers, which speaks of the cool stuff it offers. By the way, the reviews on the channel is not only about quadcopters, but also about other RC equipment.

3. Quadcopters and multicopters on the forum RC-Aviation.ru
Another fairly popular forum, where you can find answers to the most acute questions, to communicate with like-minded people and to answer to his painful question. It should be noted that this section is less than Rcdesign.ru. For comparison Rcdesign at the moment about the 870, and the RC-Aviation only 220.

4. YouTube channel ZBestReviews
Here's another place where I occasionally go for the reviews of interesting novelties in the world of quadcopters. Here you can find not only the folks but also suspensions to them, as well as action camera to the gimbal. Periodically on channel you can find reviews of other gadgets, but the main direction is still the multicopter.

5. Wikipedia about multicopter — Multicopterwiki.ru
This site is not to refer to forums, blogs and channels, but it also collects public experience about multicopter in one place, so deserve to be on this list. On the website you can find information about the different quadcopters, the basic terminology, as well as many descriptions of the details of which make the multicopter.

6. Blogs on Copterpilot.ru
About this project you can say "little, but efficiently". The article, unfortunately, come out infrequently. However, all of them very interesting, written from personal experience. Here you can find manual how to homemade FPV glasses or sample for creating your own frames and humorous videos about raking leaves.

7. Blog on GeekTimes from Dronk.ru
Well, we finish our list of places to visit — our favourite blog on GeekTimes. Yes, we are only at the very beginning of his career and yet only made 10 posts (by the way, is the anniversary), but our group VK has long been seething in discussions with and we are always looking for new members. Taking this opportunity, I would like to thank all the people who wrote to us with helpful tips in the blog comments and groups. And we are especially grateful for your questions, which help us to choose the most useful and interesting topics for new articles.published by P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: geektimes.ru/company/dronk/blog/259394/

Tags

See also

New and interesting