Small quadrocopter Yifei Model XS for a modest $ 20 from under heaven

Today, I continue the story of the little-known quadrocopters and this time will concentrate on Yifei Model XS. For a modest $ 21.44 he came into our hands from under heaven, and we are pleased to gave him a test drive. And the drive turned out not enough.

Most likely (only my assumption) quadrocopter named after a well-known actress in the east-singer Liu Yifei, who flits past 10 years in the film and released albums in Japan and China.

You can appreciate the work of Liu Yifei, to understand what inspired the creators Yifei Model XS
But enough of the lyrics, let's see what we got for the money.

1. Three speed settings, which are traditionally left-under switch the index finger.
2. LED lights for orientation in the dark (but safely hidden inside the case)
3. batteries with 300mAH, which is charged for 45 minutes (the seller points 380mAH, hope is a typo ...)
4. Flight time 6-8 minutes
5. The flight distance of about 120 meters
6. Finally, the interesting dimensions for 20 and 15 Baksova quadrocopters x 15 x 5 cm (is more than "muholёt»)

Of course this model can be called home quadrocopters as the size it falls into one class to the Hubsan X4 H107L and Syma X13 , but the reception range of 120 meters or alludes to a very large house to fly or still claim to street flights too. Therefore, the test we went to the alley of astronauts that at ENEA.

The weather was sunny, so it was possible to fly to fly for fun. However, the "night" LEDs night proved too much. Happy to see them, you have to try hard, because the diodes are hidden in the hull and interior light barely penetrated the outside. So the lights of hope not, but that did not stop and send quadrocopter in the way down the avenue, and raise it higher.

Batteries and time of flight:
Slightly above I mentioned that quadrocopters installed battery with 300mAH, however, important to note that the battery compartment is designed so that in itself can carry and more volume. I was under the hand of the battery 350mAH habsana on and she went just perfect. With her in the air, I lasted about 10 minutes.

Inside of Hubsan X4, the right original.

The stability of the flight:
You can not expect from a small stable adult quadrocopters large models, although it is always like this. But compared with habsanom and Sima - I would say that he is somewhere in the middle,. Sima definitely better hanging in the air, but at Yifei Model XS has 3 speed settings. At first, the lowest, can fly smoothly even beginners, and the presence of another 2 modes allows "professional" growth. That is, if you become easy to deal with quadrocopters on the first level - it's time to learn a second. and so on. Drive, which I said at the beginning of Lent, I felt it on the maximum expenditure.

Quality
The only thing that confused in flight - a screw that almost every beautiful flew from the engine. Perhaps this "samosbos" screw saved him from destruction (like flies skiers ski at serious fall), but the search for the screw a little irritated. On the other hand, we note a decent quality plastic which is made from quadrocopter and the few crash that he had to endure, for it passed unnoticed. It seems to do a good copter from plastic becomes fashionable and it can not but rejoice.

The attack on the girl ...

Security
Do not panic, everything is fine with the girl. Nor could it be otherwise, because the screws on quadrocopters really small (less than Syma x13), and therefore any significant harm to the cause can not. In addition, you may have noticed that the screw is protected. Protection, by the way, not only protects the others, but also allows you to study at home. Approaching to the wall - you can not stop the screws on the wall, but only touch the wall protection, repels from it and can fly further. A very handy feature.

Certainly quadrocopter went funny, so that attracts attention.

Conclusion:
In this article, I compared this model with kvadrokoterami that are in his weight class, but not in price. If you look at what else we can afford $ 20, we will see only the "muholёty" like Syma X12 and Cheerson CX-10 . Muholёty 2 times smaller in size and are quite street, so that Yifei Model XS accurately find its audience and it is clear for what the pros.

Quadrocopters to be very versatile. He can and get out into nature and be entertained at home in rainy weather. You can learn to fly and you can enjoy the pleasure of a quick flight. As it seems there is nothing superfluous - just an interesting quadrocopter style «Ready to Fly».

That's all, you wished successful flight service of choice quadrocopters Dronk.Ru

Do not forget to subscribe to our blog , will be much more interesting.

Also, you can enjoy other blog articles Dronk.Ru:
- What quadrocopter choose GoPro? Consider the best low-budget
- Video broadcast with quadrocopters for $ 75? Watch Syma X5SW
- Select quadrocopter with broadcast video for $ 100
- Buy quadrocopter and say goodbye to him - which flew Phantom?

Source: geektimes.ru/company/dronk/blog/259348/

Tags

See also

New and interesting