A priceless lesson for the unfaithful husband

There's nothing worse than an angry woman. Especially when it comes to divorce.

A lot of strange stuff usually happens when one spouse announces the intention to divorce. Betrayal, rage, jealousy — all comes into play.

However, every time I hear about abandoned wives, always remember this story.

It's about a woman who became angry when she heard from her husband that he cheated on her and wants a divorce. She was the smart one.This woman shows us that marriage can be saved even when someone was about to sign the divorce papers.

This story is always with me. I tell her everything. She recalls that if you knew the rare gift of true love, should never give her the sparks to just disappear...

When I got home that night my wife was cooking dinner. I took her hand and said, "We need to talk."

She sat down, and we quietly began to eat. But just before the call I saw the pain in her eyes. I didn't even like me to open my mouth. But I had to allow myself to say what I thought. I want to get a divorce.

I raised the topic calmly. It doesn't seem at all annoyed by my words. She just gently asked: "Why?".

I would like to avoid answering this question. This angered her. She dropped the fork off the table against the wall and shouted, "You're not a man!".

That night, we were no longer talking to each other. She had been crying. I knew that she wanted to understand what had happened to our marriage.

But I doubt I could give her a normal answer; my heart just stopped loving Jane.

I more didn't like her. Just felt sorry for her.

And with that, a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a separation agreement. It said that our house, our car and 30% stake of my company will now be its property. She looked at the document and tore it to pieces. The woman with whom I spent 10 years of marriage, suddenly became a total stranger. I felt sorry that I spent so much time, resources and energy. What to do: I loved her.

Finally, she loudly burst into tears right in front of me. That's what I expected: I thought a tantrum would bring her release. The idea of divorce, which I was obsessed with in the last few weeks, has become for me even more obvious.

The next day I came back home very late. And saw her note. I did not read just collapsed in bed and all. "I've had enough of these tantrums".

When I woke up, the note was still there. I read. It was her divorce conditions: she did not want me, but wants me to wait another month.

She asked that during this month we were not fighting. And continued to live a "normal" life as much as possible. The reason she explained is very simple: after a month our son had to take important exams. And she didn't want our divorce prevented him from turning them in.

I breathed a sigh of relief. The only thing she asked me to remember the day when I carried her in my arms from the Registrar's office. And she wanted this last month we were together I wore her in his arms from the front door to the bedroom. I must admit I never did.In short, I thought she was going crazy. Thought it was the stress causes her to ask that kind of stuff.

But I agreed. The deal was attractive. And I thought that a month is not too much, but then I'll get freedom.

On the first day when I picked her up, we both looked really awkward. I just didn't have that experience.. the Son was running behind us with cries of joy: "my Dad is my mom.

His words gave me the feeling of pain. From the living room into the bedroom — only 10 metres away. But to me they seemed somehow hell. She closed her eyes and quietly asked, "don't tell our son about the divorce. Please."

I nodded, feeling like a lump of disappointment rolls up to the throat. I left her at the door. And he went to the office.

On the second day we were more relaxed. She allowed herself to lean on my chest. I felt the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that not looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized that she was no longer young. Her face appeared wrinkles, and hair began to turn gray.

Our marriage was killing her! For a moment I thought about what I did to her.On the fourth day, when I carried her into the bedroom, I felt our closeness returned. Still, it was a woman, next to which I lived for ten years. On the fifth or sixth day I began to feel that way again I want her!

I was not told about this to his mistress. Thought it would be so much easier to get through this month. I myself was happening was perceived as a workout that will only make me stronger.

Wife was choosing what to wear every morning. Once she couldn't choose which of her dresses to wear this time, and sighed: "They all became so big".

I suddenly realized that my wife recently lost a lot of weight. And that's why I was so easy to carry on hands. Suddenly it dawned on me: so why did her heart so much pain and bitterness. Subconsciously she had long felt that our family was the end.

At the most inopportune moment burst into the room our son. "Dad, it's time to carry mom out to the hands," he commanded. To see how his dad is my mom's hands, it was a great joy for him.

My wife turned to her son and hugged him. I turned my back. Was afraid that might change my mind and not keep the terms of the transaction for divorce. At the last moment I pulled myself together and repeated the ritual.

Her hand coiled around my neck gently and naturally. I held her even closer to him than our wedding day.

But something was wrong. The weight of it. The last time I tried to lift his wife (for real, not in our agreement), that could barely take two steps. It was right after the birth of our son. Now he goes to school...

The same day I put my arm around her shoulders. And said, "I realized what is wrong with us. We lacked closeness."

I went to the office as fast as I could. Worked there my mistress. I jumped out of the car, not even closing the door. Was afraid any delay would make me change my mind. I instantly podnyalsya the stairs, opened the door of her office and blurted out: "I'm Sorry, Laura, but I don't want a divorce."

She looked at me with undisguised surprise. Then your fingers touched my forehead.

"You have a fever?", "she asked. I removed her hand.

"Laura, sorry, I changed my mind. I'm not going to get a divorce. My family life was similar to nothing because I stopped to appreciate the details and trivia of her life. It seemed to me that we don't love each other, but it's not. In the end, I swore I'll love her till death do us part."

Laura, it seems "Wake up". She gave me a loud slap in the face, burst into tears and slammed the door.

I went downstairs and left. On the way we stopped at a flower shop and ordered a cool bouquet for his wife. The saleswoman asked what I would write in a note.

I smiled and wrote: "I'll carry you in my arms every morning until death do us part".

That evening I returned home, hiding the flowers behind my back and being in good spirits. I instantly ran up the stairs and rushed into the bedroom.

In bed I found my wife. She was dead.

In the last few months my wife was fighting cancer... And I was too busy to notice...

She knew she was going to die soon. And wanted to spare our son from unnecessary negativity caused by the divorce.

At least in the eyes of our son I was a loving husband.

My mistake cannot be corrected. But here's what I mean: the details and the little things really matter when talking about relationships.

It is not houses, cars, real estate or money in the Bank. They create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves.

So find the time to do something small but important for your spouse. Appreciate the intimacy between you.

There many people on the planet, which is actually a happy marriage? published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: lifter.com.ua/Genshchina-podarila-mugu-bestsenniy-urok-kogda-uznala-o-ego-lgi

Tags

See also

New and interesting