Three main questions to ask yourself for those who intend to change something

When I say "intend to change something," you mean — intend to take the process of life change into their own hands. Going to consciously change, to manage change, not to stew in them, in the course of wondering why everything is not enough strength and energy.

Stagnation, that is a state, when it seems that nothing is happening, is the biggest illusion. Stagnation does not exist in the same way as the so-called "plateau" — when life went on smooth area without obvious progress. It is self-deception, don't fall into the pool. Time is always, regardless of vigorously you walk or decide to take a break. Stops do not happen. The process never stops. You are either going up or down. Either grow or degrade. There are moments when the changes are invisible, but that doesn't mean that while you read this, you got older. And it is only a couple of minutes, and as the years go by...

The question is how to get pleasure from it. And is it possible to control it.

One of the most common phenomena of our time – grown-up children, or rather children adults. This is when the playful spontaneity and does not smell, but there is a lack of responsibility for his life (blame the circumstances), moods (all I need), demand love from others (if he loves me – and then I did) and the main sign that a person has grown only the body, not the mind is endless, shrill and dushegubitsa sorry for myself for no reason. I repeat: with or without, for the true adult, even a real reason is not a reason to feel sorry for myself.

The good news is that the opportunity to see for themselves (not for their loved ones!) this painful childishness — the first sign of the beam grown-up awareness. Without it the train won't move. I started with this.

The process of maturation is independent work, which starts usually with the understanding that you truly have not started (even despite the years and piles of read smart books). Only at this point it becomes obvious the answer to the question: Yes, it is possible, and most importantly need to manage, or change often will not be in your favor.

If you have come to the Chapter of your life when it's time to create yourself anew: doing what you like, with whomever I want, and most importantly, to be happy, then it makes sense to ask yourself three key questions at the start to realize the change: where, what and why.

The first question to yourself: WHERE?With this question it is advisable to start.

Where are you now? Who are you at the moment and what you have in your Luggage of life experience?

In relation to all key areas of life: body (physical form, feeling, health), soul (relationship with yourself), the thing (work, money), relationships (love, family and entire social circle).

It is marking its point on the coordinate system. But the catch is that very few people are able to determine more or less objectively, without illusions and self-deception.

And to move from a non-existent point will be impossible.

Therefore,

To get directions to where you want to go, you first need to understand where you are at this stage.

• Where you are in relation to their level of financial freedom?
  • Where are you in relationship with loved ones?
  • Where are you in your physical development?
  • Where are you in the question of spiritual harmony and peace with yourself?
And so on. Don't be afraid of hard answers, zeros, and minuses. Do not spare yourself! Let's face it.

Be afraid only lying to yourself, because the wrong marker on the coordinate system can affect the entire route in the future.

I note that these questions are not about your goals. Do not ask while thinking about what you want. It is about the current situation. The here and now. And no diagnoses, and judgments – just the facts.

How much you earn, how much free time, what relationship with others, with family, as far away from self (feels like now), how you look, how you feel, how much energy.What is the problem exactly now? How long these problems are not solved? How many years you can't solve the N-th task? Write all the details. You should see a question "hanging" in the project for 5-10 years. What is the problem again? Describe your main mistake?

Who are you here now? Do you have any unresolved issues here and now? What are the difficulties? What are the joys? Is there peace with yourself? How often accuse yourself? How often unhappy? Or Vice versa — how long ago was asking myself uncomfortable questions.

Do you feel happiness and joy every day?

Do you believe that it is possible to feel joy and happiness every day?

What for you is joy and happiness and how attainable it is in your definition?

This is your personal Natal chart, which makes sense to create as close as possible to the current time. Purpose – your current situation: thoughts, actions, environment, problems, challenges, accomplishments, joys and sorrows. The whole set.

If the measured parameters such as the amount of money, relationships or lack of them, in good physical shape or flabby, – all more or less clear, it is important to dig deeper – in features of your character.

Who is your character here and now?For this is a simple and interesting way that can a lot about you to tell. Or rather, about how you are perceived by others, your loved ones people.

Ask at least 3 people write your 3 main advantages and 3 main disadvantages of your.

Just say, close friends will refuse to write the disadvantages. But you insist, because there is no man without flaws, right? Then, they are the closest people I can to tell you about it. Alternatively, ask them to write an anonymous letter to your mailbox: 3 advantages and 3 disadvantage – and you don't even know what a friend is sent. Be prepared not to be offended (this is the question of self-pity). It is unlikely you will tell the whole truth, but some interesting details about yourself can follow it.

For example, I was very surprised that all the respondents made minus this line, as:

Stealth.

Who would have thought? I'm not the girl who broadcasts about his life (I will not "secretive") thousands of people?

After clarification of what they mean, it turned out that talking about the lack of openness in a personal communication.

By the way, despite the fact that you are asking friends to break quality advantages and disadvantages, you are supposed to treat them yourself, you know what I mean? Your goal is to assemble a dossier on yourself, including how you see your loved ones now. But do not judge yourself. Our "G" spot (Gde are now) is a starting point in the direction of create themselves anew — there are some coordinates that they need to understand, but they do not evaluate or judge. What is the difference that in Moscow the rain, since we're already on the train and just choose the direction where to go next?

To grow up is not to label "good", "bad" is the opportunity to look at the situation soberly: without nozzle, rose-colored glasses or a magnifying glass.

To inflate your so-called flaws is the same immaturity as not to notice them.published

Author Olesya Novikova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: re-self.ru/tri-glavnyx-voprosa-k-sebe-dlya-tex-kto-nameren-chto-to-menyat-v-zhizni.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting