First fill a

When a man has nothing to give, respectively, it will not be able to create. And in order to give something, we need to have it. How can it be creative man, if he has nothing to give if inside he neapolian and empty? By the way, this applies to both work and relationships, as well as any kind of interaction and communication.

However, I'm sure you have heard about this principle, but most often it can be found in the form of the phrase "love yourself".

The principle of "First fill yourself" is not only a way to love yourself, and establishing your own boundaries.

Imagine that inside of you is a vessel and your daily duty to fill it. Imagine that without the life-giving liquid inside, you will not be able, to create, to act, to love, to communicate, to talk and even breathe.

Moreover, feeling in you the fullness of life-giving and healing liquid, to stretch people. It is true when people are thirsty, they go to the jug or vessel, isn't it?

Also this state can be compared to a luminous lamp or a lamp that attracts views and shares its light.

Every time, when faced with negative information from the outside, whether a criticism, a manifestation of hostility, abuse, conflicts, ask yourself: "do I Wish this was filled with MY vessel?". So very soon you will come to the conclusion that most of the negative external manifestations should not even respond. This is the greatest manifestation of the care and cultivation of its value.

Moreover, very soon you will clearly understand that those who fills himself with negative, not only shares them with others, but also tries to do in this state. If you are in first it will be difficult to keep their borders from infiltration of negativity is to mentally tell yourself, "not me" or "It's not mine."

But what to fill your vessel to you, because you know better what motivates you, pleases or moves forward. I can confidently say that over time, your vessel will expand, thus you will be able to bring more positivity and creativity in your life.

Thus, before you start some important business, be it an important meeting, work, creativity or drive, give yourself 1-5 minutes to "first fill yourself". If first are having difficulty with a mental "content," you can try to concentrate on the breath and on the inhale to fill yourself with the right conditions.

The main indicator of achievement of this condition is pleasure. At least a little, but the sense of fun and "drive" from him. We may even have to fill in themselves "drive" on their own. Train yourself to small pleasures: ice cream, small buy for no reason, call a good man, nice song. If at a particular moment there is no possibility to do or to go somewhere physically, then at least think about it, the scroll to the mind: a favorite song, the taste of ice cream, dreams about the walk or purchase. It is much more effective than immersion in dissatisfaction from one or other of the situation. published

Author: Elena Osokina, from the book "to reach the ideas."

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: osokina.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting