Coliphage every day

"I try not to eat meat, sorting trash, and always turn lights off if for a long time leave the room. I'm not a crazy activist, but I would like to leave the world after his retirement the way I found it when I came", — Emma Watson Application when one of these Kohaku (life hack life+eco=ecohab) will not cause you much trouble, but it certainly will make a difference!

1. Use instead of foil or paper baking silicone sheet. It can be used countless times, lay on a baking sheet or shoot them in the baking dish. 2. Sitting on the computer, use a massage roller to prevent flat feet. 3. Take the stairs, even if there are other options (lift, escalator). 4. Do not go grocery shopping hungry, otherwise there is a chance to buy a lot extra and eat freshly baked loaf right at the register. 5. Take a shower together with your loved one — it will help to save water consumption. 6. Purchase a reusable water bottle for clean water, so as not to pollute the environment. 7. Sculpt the price tags directly on the peel of bananas without using a plastic bag. 8. Turn off lights in those rooms where at the moment no one. 9. Remove the charger from the socket once they are fully charged. 10. If the fitness club has a turn on the track, and you need it today to run, begin warm-up, standing in line, doing light exercise for the joints, neck, hands and feet. 11. If you want it again and again sweet, eat some protein. 12. Do not throw away sheets of the A4 used with only one hand, make daily notes on the work on the reverse side. 13. Use napkins made from textiles, not of paper. First, if necessary, can be washed. 14. Choose the products in cardboard packaging instead of plastic, this resource is recycled and decomposes faster. 15. Exercise in the office! For example, squat (find that secret place). 16. Refuse plastic bags at the checkout, if you can deliver the purchase in the hands/backpack or carry bag easy folding. 17. Organize office paper collection and order once a month a special service for processing. 18. Donate unwanted clothes to recycle with H&M. 19. Having come from the store or market with bundles of fresh herbs, do not be lazy to wash and dry all bought. Cut or divide the greens in different containers so it'll last longer and it is very convenient to add to any dish. 20. If you feel that you spend a lot of money on vegetables and fruits, you may want to go on ovoschebazah.published by P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: wholesomeway.blogspot.ru/2015/05/blog-post_21.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting