The people said: "How not to bake bread without flour, and not to cure the person without St. John's wort".
Since this is a unique medicinal plant was known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, astringent and ranozazivluschee actions. He was mentioned in every herbalist and included in the drug charges from a variety of diseases. The pharmacological action of Hypericum appear also as a diuretic, antiseptic, antispasmodic.
For use in therapeutic purposes, using the upper part of St. John's wort (top 15-20 cm) containing ascorbic acid, carotene, essential oils, tannic and resinous substances, and flavonoids. The collection starts at the beginning of flowering or when only the buds begin to appear. The period of flowering Hypericum is from June to August. Prefers to grow in open dry slopes, steppes, forest edges or among shrubs.
Dry grass under a canopy or in the attic, definitely in the shade! Can be hung in bundles, and can be decomposed into cloth or cardboard (plastic!!).
In Russia we drink an infusion of St. John's wort, to maintain health and vigor, was used also for bruises. For this reason, extracts of St. John's wort is recommended for those people who tired quickly on the grueling work.
In the army, infusions and decoctions of St. John's wort was given to soldiers who have made long treks on foot.
Throwing sprigs of St. John's wort in the water, which was scored from not very reliable sources, the people got rid of the probability of getting sick with dysentery. To remove an unpleasant smell from the mouth St. John's wort chewed, but not more than a few minutes.
Modern doctors insist that decoctions, infusions and extracts of St. John's wort, WHEN injected INTO the HUMAN BODY TRIGGER a WHOLE CHAIN of VITAL PROCESSES NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN HEALTH. Some of the processes is impossible without the use of substances contained in the St. John's wort.
It cures headaches and improves metabolic processes.
Tea with St. John's wort settles the stomach and intestines, and also stimulates the function of internal secretion.
The chemical composition includes flavonoids, essential oils, resinous compounds, tannins, traces of alkaloids, carotene, ascorbic and nicotinic acid, bitter extractive substances, volatile, trace elements (Nickel, molybdenum, manganese).
St. John's wort — the perfect tool for strengthening the nervous system, is a natural antidepressant... In crisis situations it is useful to take three to six cups of tea of St. John's wort.
For those sensitive to weather changes teas from St. John's wort helps to normalize the autonomic fluctuations. With hormone-caused mood swings during menopause is also recommended a tea of St. John's wort or of a mixture of equal parts St. John's wort and hops. Children and adults who can't concentrate and focus, help tea of St. John's wort and lemon balm. This mixture pleasant to the taste, is the perfect tea for Breakfast before classes or exams.
The herb St. John's wort is used internally in chronic gastritis, enterocolitis, functional diarrhea, chronic pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, cystitis, and inflammation of the prostate, arthritis and radiculitis.
Very effective St. John's wort helps with gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis, liver and gall bladder (dyskinesia gallbladder, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, acute [chronic hepatitis.)
They also treat women's diseases: inflammation of the appendages, amenorrhea, heavy menstruation, and allergic diathesis in children.
The roots of the plants used for tuberculosis of bones and dysentery.
It is used in the form of decoctions, infusions, tinctures in asthenic conditions, neurosis and neurasthenia, convulsions, headaches and insomnia, anemia and endocarditis.
Topically applied in catarrhal angina, stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, wounds, trophic ulcers, burns, simple acute vaginitis, purulent otitis media.RECIPES AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
• St. John's wort helps with bruises, for that pinch of St. John's wort herb to boil in 0.5 liters of water. Cool at night to put clean cotton cloth on the sore spot. Top off with plastic and insulate with a warm scarf. Recovery will come quickly.
• In combination with motherwort St. John's wort cures a lot of stress, depression, and their consequences. For this, drinking tea from St. John's wort with honey.
• 1 tablespoon St. John's wort (dry herb) to one Cup of boiling water. Insist half an hour, drain. Used in stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, and also caress the mouth and throat.
• Pour 1 tbsp. chopped Hypericum Cup of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes on low heat, strain. This decoction drink 1/4 Cup 3 times a day for the treatment of various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
• When ulcers stomach and duodenal ulcers, as well as in stomatitis, burns, non-healing for a long time the wounds use the oil of St. John's wort. Prepare it as follows: 20-25 gr. fresh flowers and leaves of Hypericum pour 200-250 gr. oil (preferably olive, but can be taken and sunflower, and flax), and insist in a warm place for 3-4 weeks, shaking occasionally. Then the infusion is filtered through several layers of cheesecloth. Store the infusions should be in dark containers.
• As an aid for palpitations:
St. John's wort – 4 tablespoons,
yarrow – 2 tbsp,
Valerian – 2 tbsp,
Melissa – 2 tbsp
To prepare this infusion, take 1 tbsp of the mixture and fill it with 2 cups of boiling water. Leave for 2-2. 5 hrs Ready infusion of strain. Now he can take. Suggest you take it 1 time a day, taking in the amount of 1/2 Cup. Effect healing gathering with St. John's wort will improve if you drink it in small SIPS.
ATTENTION! ST. JOHN'S WORT HAVE CONTRAINDICATIONS!
— He denied suffering from hypertension and pregnant women.
Too strong tea of St. John's wort can cause pain in the stomach.
— You should not take St. John's wort for a long period of time the plant is slightly toxic. Prolonged use can cause pain in the liver, hives and a nasty taste in my mouth.
Same with prolonged use, men may have problems with potency, but with the ceasing of grass potency returns to normal within a few weeks.
— Long-term use of St. John's wort also increases the sensitivity of human skin to ultraviolet radiation. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki