Find out whether You have charisma

Why are some people easily infect your mood and ideas, while others have no effect on society? Blame the charisma — the peculiarity which makes a man a born leader. How to measure your personal charisma and can we develop it?

Charisma is a uniqueness, a talent of man, a special mental and emotional qualities that allow him to influence others, be a leader and lead.

Charismatic leaders change the destinies of peoples and States determine global events, and remain forever in history. Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Churchill, Martin Luther king, Mahatma Gandhi and an endless chain of people depicted in the story, all the charismatic leaders who could convince millions of people to infect them with my ideas and change the world.

However, charisma is not only great leaders and spiritual leaders. Among ordinary people, not distinguished by great achievements, also can highlight personality with strong charisma.

They usually have a greater impact on people than others. Their advice to listen, their respect and love. Since all human beings in General are social creatures, and society and place in it is of great importance for the happiness of the person, the holders of charisma can be called lucky.

But how to determine the extent of his charisma?

Check Herisau the Internet quite a lot of tests intended to determine whether the person is charisma, but many of them seem to be complete nonsense. Questions like, "do you Attract people?" or "do you think you could succeed in politics?" based on the conceit of man, and not on the evaluation of its emotion.

I offered to take a test Howard Friedman (Friedman, Howard), Professor of psychology at the University of California. This test checks the test for quality "transmitter" — a person well transmitting their emotions and moods to others.

So, before you adapted a test of 16 questions from the book of Howard Friedman "Project "Longevity": the sensational discoveries made on the basis of the study, which lasted almost 100 years."

Test of emotional expressiveness

Before you 16 claims. Rate the extent stated in each of them like you, and put the score from 1 to 9, where 1 isn't like you, and 9 is very similar. Record the numbers of responses, and then calculate the total score.

When I listen to great music, the body automatically starts swaying to the beat. I always try to dress fashionably. When I laugh, I hear it all around. I always pay attention to details. When I'm on the phone, expressing feelings loudly and openly. I'm always prepared. Friends often tell me about their problems and ask for advice. I use to-do lists. I try to work on something until perfection. People say I turned out to be a good actor. I make plans and follow them. Sometimes I forget to put food back in the fridge. I'm really good at charades. People usually think I'm younger than you really are. At parties I'm always in the midst of people. When I talk to close friends, I often touch them — hug, Pat, put his hand on the shoulder or knee.

Count your points for answers 1,3,5,7,10,13,15,16. These are really important questions, the rest are just Supplement test to make a conscious selection of responses.

And now the results.

From 0 to 37 points. 25% of people score in this range. You may shy by nature or become so through rigorous education. Or simply you do not want to attract attention and prefer to spend time alone.

From 38 to 49 points. Most people fall into this category. You can have success in communication, but not at the expense of natural charm, but at the expense of social skills and mind. You can also use non-verbal techniques, but you will have to use them consciously, not instinctively, as do the more charismatic people.

From 50 to 60. People with these scores have a natural magnetism. You an extrovert and a born leader, although in your environment and the enemies are because you stand out from the crowd. Sometimes you feel burdened by the attention and responsibility to their followers.

From 61 to 72. You are one of 5% lucky, scored such a high score. You are one of those people, in whose presence the room is getting lighter. You know how to emotionally charge others and simultaneously feel that they are experiencing.

The emotions of people with high scores are sent instinctively, even without the aid of speech. This confirms the experiment the same Dr. Friedman.

After creating another test, the content similar to above, but consisting of 30 questions, Friedman conducted an experiment on the transmission of emotions more or less charismatic people.

The scientist took a dozen of people who received high scores in the test result, and several people with the lowest scores. He then asked all participants to fill out a questionnaire that identifies their sensations in the moment: joy, sadness, grief, anxiety.

After that, Friedman placed the participants with high scores in separate room shared with two participants with low scores. Participants just sit together for 2 minutes, could not talk and not even look at each other.

In just 2 minutes without saying a word people with low scores took over the mood of the participants with the results.

This is the highest emotional expression, which helps people to infect others with his ideas and moods even without words. However, this is not all that is considered to be the indication of charisma. Even if it is one of the most strong components, there are at least five signs of a charismatic person.

5 signs of charisma,Emotional sensitivity

Charismatic people are able not only to infect your emotions, but to feel the initial emotional state of other people, as well as to build cooperation on the basis of this attitude. They quickly establish emotional contact with people, so the other person soon begins to feel "the only man in the room", and who is not nice to be so?

Emotional control

Charismatic people know how to control their emotions. Emotional state is their tool, they use it for their purposes, of which, however, their emotions do not lose sincerity.

The ability to Express their thoughts

Almost all charismatic people are good speakers, so they affect the interlocutors not only through emotions but also through words.

Social sensitivity

Charismatic people have a fine sense of social interaction, able to listen and be in tune with his interlocutors. Therefore, such people are almost always considerate and attentive to their surroundings.

Self-monitoring in communication

This is an important skill of charismatic people, which allows them to maintain composure and grace in communicating with any audience. They can establish an emotional contact with all segments of the population.

So, up to this point, we were talking about people who are charismatic by nature. But what if your skills in charisma are at an average or low level? Can I become more charismatic?

Develop charismaBefore to spread ideas and emotions, it is necessary to illuminate them myself

Impossible to infect other people what you yourself are not sure. So, before you infect others emotions and to instill in them the confidence needed to learn how to test all this.

Stop trying to suppress their emotions. If you're happy — laugh, trying to suppress a giggle, as if upset — don't do indifferent face, experience the emotion fully.

Of course, not all emotions should splash out on the sides, it is fraught with eccentricity, and the popularity you do not add.

All people want to be courageous and positive, not to doubt themselves and their abilities. If you will experience these emotions openly and exude positivity and confidence, it will be passed on to others.

The right body language

The position of the body during the conversation, the actions of the hands, facial expressions — all this strongly affects the perception of you by other people. Even if your nervousness and lack of confidence will not mark the consciousness of the interlocutor, the subconscious certainly will tell him, is to communicate with you or not.

Fortunately, body language operates in the reverse direction: if you take a more relaxed position, begin to feel more relaxed if you smile — the soul becomes a little lighter.

So follow the position and behavior of his body: do not slouch, even during the most intense conversation do not fumble items in the hands and fingers do not wrinkle, try to smile and not take closed POS.

Respect the person and listen to him

If the transfer of emotional state is not so easy to establish, to learn about social sensitivity much easier. All you need to do is stop to consider himself the most important person in the world and to draw attention to the interlocutor.

To listen to other people is a real art. If you listen to the other person and are interested in it, he begins to feel special. I do not need to explain how cool it felt.published

Author: Iya Zorina

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lifehacker.ru/2015/03/03/harizma/

Tags

See also

New and interesting