Garden blackberries from cuttings

The propagation of BlackBerry and care it require growers of certain knowledge that will not only help to grow healthy plants, but a rich harvest of delicious berries. So I decided to describe their successful experience on the rooting of cuttings of BlackBerry.

Earlier in the autumn and winter I put the cuttings in water and just waited for the appearance of roots. The rooting wasn't always, in half of the cases the efforts were in vain. But interestingly, when roots appeared, they were situated not in the place of the cut, and at the top of the cutting.

I became interested in how other rooting cuttings of the BlackBerry, and found a rather troublesome way: the tip of the handle should be added dropwise, and the bottom is placed in water. Although the rooting in this case, it always happens. On reflection, I decided this way to simplify. And that's what I did:

1. Cut BlackBerry cuttings 20 cm long with 3-4 eyes and lower slices, put them in jars. The water in each put a little, about 3-4 cm.

2. The upper sections of the cuttings with the buds placed in bags with moist soil. Soil I pre-spilled with water and fertilizer (chicken manure infusion with the addition of EM). Package, cut into strips, laid them on the ground and wrapped the sections of the cuttings to the ground tightly to the tops of the cuttings.

3. Then I wrapped the top with pieces of fabric, thus securing cellophane tape with the ground. And put in the water.

About ten days later came the roots, but the packages I didn't take another couple of weeks. Water cuttings once poured an infusion of the crushed eggshell.

In the end, when the bandage was removed from the cuttings, they have already had a lot of roots.

Next is easier: rooting plant cuttings in pots with earth and send it on a Sunny window sill. For the best survival for a week I covered the cuttings with jars. In the spring and have already landed in the garden is great seedlings.

Just like that I was able to reproduce my beloved BlackBerry. And wish you successful experiments and crops! published Tatiana Panurova, Orel

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting