I cheekbones anger brings...

I cheekbones vexation brings: it seems to Me that year That where I am, life is, And where there is no me, go. And further — more, every day I Began to hear angry voices, "Where are you — there is only the delusion, without you — all the miracles. You just wait and catch up, Lying, and not afraid to make it, the less you Laugh, and you know, You began to forget how to sing! Like smoke your resources are scarcer, And he throw everything. Why?! Where you — do not fly there, And where there is no you, soar". I believe the cry, howling, barking, But still, my friends love to Tease the enemies I don't end up With him in the escape from himself. Live, not expecting miracles But swollen veins in shame — every time I want to Escape somewhere... at Least all sing, procarbine I Though all though naked show yourself, Empty all — here is the stagnation, where there is such a life!.. Luck me, the Earth turned, And took three pair of underwear, I want to talk with you there. But suddenly I was Back where I came. © Vladimir Vysotsky, 1979

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting