How to get rid of negative thoughts

The technique of cutting

As soon as you feel that your consciousness has crept negative thought, simply cut it off. It is not necessary to analyze it, no need to argue with her, don't need to defend against it. Just cut her away and in its place put something else. And the key principle here — you should do it immediately, at that moment, as soon as I felt that very thought.

Equipment labels (which we glued to anything)

This technique is different from the first, it is that instead of trying to get rid of, cut off this idea, we back out and watch from the outside. We are seeing it from the outside, but do not allow it to overwhelm us. You can say to yourself, "what's happening to me?" now I came here such a thought, but you called it as it were in quotation marks, thus determining her place. And just watching her.
Negative thoughts have power over you only if you react to them.

The technique of exaggeration

Once you experience a negative thought, you have to exaggerate it to the absurd. Here, the key point is to make it funny. You have to catch yourself in negative thoughts, you know that the mind is the great deceiver. You know that every day it tries to play some kind of joke. You're observant. You noticed her. And you decide to use a technique called exaggeration.

You should say: really, I can't sell anything; you can say to yourself: well what to do, maybe I will call or visit that person and open the door, and suddenly there will appear a mechanical fist, and some robot will come and crack me with all your strength, and then running to the crowd of people with water and begin to pour. And then you hurt me, I'm all wet and beaten... then they'll SIC the shepherd dogs on me... and now I'm all wet, all bitten... but not enough, I'll be back in your office, and all employees will post signs with the words, You idiot, why did you come back???

This is absurd, but it helps to deprive the negative idea of power. Because negative thoughts have power over you only if you react to them.

The technique of confrontation

All that tells us negative thought, we must turn to the complete opposite. As soon as you thought "I will not be able to make the sale", you have in its place put completely contrary to her idea. So I will be able to make a sale. If you think "I'll never be able to achieve financial success", you have to immediately react the complete opposite, and say to yourself "I will achieve huge financial success."

As soon as the thought came, "I can't do anything, I'm not able" you say to yourself, "I'm capable of anything, I'm a very unusual person." It is absolutely impossible to simultaneously think about the negative and positive, the mind is able to think about one thing, if you throw out a negative thought and put a positive, you are depriving a negative thought power.

You can experiment with these techniques and choose the one that you would like. Go for it! Don't let the negativity in your life! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/parapsychologys/posts/731794296920491:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting