How much weight a glass of water?

The Professor picked up a glass of water pulled him forward and asked his disciples:

— How much do You think this glass weighs?

In the audience whispered excitedly.

— About 200 grams! No, 300 grams, perhaps! And maybe all 500! – began to hear the answers.

— I really don't know for sure until I weigh it. But now it's not necessary. Here is my question: what happens if I keep a glass within several minutes?

— Nothing!

Really, nothing terrible will happen, – replied the Professor. – What happens if I hold this glass in an outstretched arm, for example, two hours?

— Your hand will start to hurt.

— What if a day?

Your hand becomes numb, You will have a severe muscle disorder and paralysis. Might even have to go to the hospital – said one of the students.

— What do you think the weight of the glass change the fact that I'm his whole day will be just keep?

— No! – confusedly said students.

— What you need to do to fix this?

Just place a glass on the table! – fun said one student.

— Exactly! – happily replied the Professor. – And Affairs with all vital difficulties. Think of any problem some minutes and it will be there for you. Think about it for a few hours and it will start to suck you. If you think the whole day, it will paralyze you.

You can think about the problem, but usually it's going nowhere. Her “weight” is reduced. To cope with the problem only allows action. Take it up or lay aside. It makes no sense to wear on the soul heavy stones, paralyze you. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=997292410365721&set=a.751407031620928.1073741826.100002549157155&type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting