The perfect drink for excellent digestion and a flat belly!

This brew is complete and balanced nutrition and it can help you pass the powerful cleansing of the whole body, to run the immune system and raise hemoglobin.

To prepare the famous cabbage kvass, we need the cabbage... and nothing more. In a nutshell the fermentation is due to bacteria which live on the leaves of cabbage, so I do not want to add, though of course you can, if you really want.

I like large white flattened shakes. Although in the summer I easily booze and quite a small green, and they also turned out very tasty, the main thing to wait and not to take the cabbage or kvass ahead of time, that would give squasfs as it should.

Can be considered the kvass is ready when it lost the spirit of the cabbage, and the taste becomes intensely sour. All that before — quite edible too, but believe me raw to the cook with experience and a great love of good food, it will taste great in all respects.

Method of preparation

• Remove the top sheets, we don't need them.
  • The cutting part, the rest leave for "sour cabbage".
  • Chop cubes to the blender coped. You can also use any other method of grinding.
  • Lay them in a blender and puree them.
  • Pour into a glass container, such as a Bank.
  • Add "starter", as a precaution left from the last brew.
  • Add the amount of water, but not to the neck, because the cabbage will ferment, will give the juice that may run out.
  • Cover with a tight lid
  • Put in pan and in a warm place.

Then for a week forget about the brew, someone enough and 3 days, but I am not one of them.

Practice has shown that the preferred pressing through cheesecloth, moreover, that the resulting bundle can then be used as a "starter" for cabbage, together with gauze that would not scattered pieces.

There's a way to skip using an auger juicer, in my opinion a great idea, but I have not tried it.

The brew is poured into a bottle or jar.

Cake leave as "leaven", it is perfectly stored in the refrigerator. It actually is our "children", i.e. those lacto-bacteria, as in yogurt and kefir, only better, because they are not eating denatured animal protein alien.

To drink the kvass, I add honey and red pepper, then it becomes really very tasty and impressive.

Also the brew is perfect as a dressing in salad. It is possible to skachivat any vegetables in a fairly short time, and most importantly, they will remain alive and so useful.

This brew is a very useful thing, not only that it helps digestion, it also normalizes intestinal microflora, because these are symbiote bacteria that produce all the necessary body substances, and amino acids.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: dara-varga.livejournal.com/1033.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting