If you are annoyed by the flaws of man, then you don't love him

Mikhail Efimovich Litvak is one of the most recognized psychologists and psychotherapists international level. We offer you an interesting and accurate statements of Mikhail Efimovich about relationships and love. You will certainly appreciate its subtle humor and absolutely hit the target!

In matters of love, don't make a right, and every day start over again.

If you remember that she's forgiven, then, not forgiven; if you realize that you are true, so not true; if you know what I forgot, then remembered.

"I love you, without you I can not live!" If I hear such a Declaration of love, know that it is always sincere, but think I do not love whether it is a hungry wolf to a lamb.

When you make love, figure out what I want from you, and how it will manifest and you'll know if it was love.

Love is like pregnancy. Either it is or it is not. But if it is small, create conditions, and it will be large.

Love is like a tree: when she was born, it is easy to uproot when expanded is difficult.

After parting with a loved friend, but if forced to meet don't talk, and if forced to speak, not Frank, and say nothing. Let the news about you she finds out.

Don't yell at someone you love. Cry of love will not conquer, only hatred.

When you have someone or something trying to win, think I can keep. Remember: it is difficult to hold and not to win.

The cases gather information about the partner in matters of love — no.

If a woman agrees to spend time with you alone and puts the condition that you are not "stuck", give up on Dating; otherwise, pass for, or impotent, or impudent.

If your boyfriend complains about your predecessor, then he will make the same claims you.

Overly flirtatious woman frigid — all the steam goes into the whistle.

If you are annoyed by the flaws of man, then you don't love him, at least at this moment.

Not jazdy eternal love, want to love you today.

Author: Michael Litvak

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/mihail.litvak.37?fref=nf

Tags

See also

New and interesting