Three forces: Time, Place, Circumstance

The integrity of the person is still considered rather a virtue than a Vice. This quality in society is respected, because the principle says that the man has his opinion, and unbreakable and unshakable. If so, then you, understands the life, has the experience and worldly wisdom. But is it really?

Me life several times pushed with the principal people. With an iron will, stubborn character. They were all principled in a completely different issues, but related them one thing – they were firmly convinced of the correctness of the correctness of their worldview.

I also from the side see everything from a completely different angle, and it already means that these principles do not help them in life, but on the contrary – interfere. After all, what is people's opinion on certain issues? With their personal experience, experience of their loved ones, heard the stories. But mostly influenced by his personal experience.

If a person is fired for life, sometimes it does not analyze why it happened, does not take responsibility for the incident on himself, and puts a "label". And that's all. That's the moment when it comes integrity.

For example, one of my friends, which I said would not fundamentally change. He believed that his task is to be yourself under any circumstances. With all the advantages and disadvantages. With his greed, resentment and laziness. Vindictiveness and envy. To eliminate at least one drawback, in his opinion, meant to betray himself. Change yourself. And any topic about spiritual development and self-improvement, he was met with a laugh. They say that kind of nonsense. "I was born this way, I will die," he said with pride and dignity.

Here's a man of principle. Only his principles forced him to live in the illusion, leading from fulfilling its purpose as souls on this earth. Another person fundamentally would not forgive betrayal, deceit and infidelity. He never people are not deceived and betrayed and demanded the same from them. Honesty, loyalty, directness. Otherwise, he would not forgive. Never. Concealed anger in the shower and remembered everything to the smallest detail. And he believed that it is right.

In my attempt to talk about forgiveness reacted very aggressively. For what to forgive? Let them know how to betray! I was never able to tell him that he is doing worse than them, but only to himself. What Ty offense in the shower, he pollutes your aura, creates blocks in the energy field that prevent the free circulation vitality. Remembering that betrayal, he dooms himself to mental anguish, physical disease, on the nervous emotional state. And that its principles it attracts people vile and hypocritical of what he himself is.

How could I have all this to explain to him, if he be principled in this matter man? And listen to me just did not. You say that there are good principles, moral. But they can of creative energy to become destructive if will be unbreakable and unshakable.

When a person principled, then he is stubborn and closed to discussion. He believes his view is the only correct, proper. And in this case he will not be able to perceive a different opinion, to perform a different point of view in his fundamental question. This is called a limited world view. In the Vedic culture there is a principle: "Time. Place. Circumstance". These three forces constantly create new conditions of life and need to be able to adapt, show flexibility and wisdom.

A man of principle is not flexible. It is solid as a rock. And this is his weakness. For example, a person does not drink alcohol. At all. Never. Under any circumstances. Seems to be a good principle, healthy, correct. But it can play a cruel joke. Remember the movie "Moscow does not believe in tears", where the actor who plays the husband of Lyudmila (Irina Muravyova), the early paintings do not drink. Even a drop. "The regime does not allow," says the hero. And who he later became? In washed-up alcoholic, a lost person...

Therefore, even good principles you need to adjust "Time. Place. Circumstance". Sometimes to insist on, and sometimes to be flexible. We have to live does not matter, but with the mind.published

Author: Yulia Kravchenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.twiy.ru/principialnost-cheloveka-dobrodetel-ili-porok/

Tags

See also

New and interesting